Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 25th, 2009 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Beef Recall. Mexican Shit In The Beef Again!

The plant in this story was featured in the book Fast Food Nation. The workers are mexishits with some White supervisory personnel and management.

Quote:
WASHINGTON -- Almost 42,000 lbs. of beef are being recalled because of possible E-coli contamination, the U.S. Department of Agriculture announced Thursday.

The possible contamination was discovered during testing at the JBS Swift Beef Company in Greeley, Colorado.

The recalled products were produced on April 21 and 22 of 2009, and were sold at stores in 13 states, including California.

If you believe you have any of the recalled products, you can call the U.S.D.A. Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MP-HOTLINE, or for a complete list of affected products, go to their website.
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,6323974.story

And this one for the lurkers out there who think these third world bastards somehow magically become clean and first world by crossing the border.

Old June 25th, 2009 #2
Rab4
Banned

Swift meat again?
Well, you know what the libs will say. Not enough inspectors to do the job. Need more government workers.

Old June 25th, 2009 #3
Axel Faaborg

HAS to be spics. Greeley is packed with almost nothing but them. The whole place smells like cow shit.

Old June 25th, 2009 #4
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Good. Hope they bankrupt the place.

The should rename it to shit beef.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old June 25th, 2009 #5
Joe_J.
Radio active

Note the time lag between the time they sold it and the recall. Wonder how much of it has already been eaten?

Old June 25th, 2009 #6
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

The labor force in most 'kwan meat packing plants is highly mexican. Any meat or poultry that you didn't kill yourself was almost certainly handled by a mexican at some point between the slaughterhouse and the wal-mart display case.

Old June 25th, 2009 #7
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

JBS Swift Beef Company in Greeley, Colorado sounds just like another Agriprocessors company. Fesses is also a modus operandi of a "tribe" of Khazarian insurgents along with the mexican'ts, they smear it all over the Palestinians' homes when the IDF occupies their lands.

Old June 26th, 2009 #8
Knowledgeseeker

Quote:
The recalled products were produced on April 21 and 22 of 2009, and were sold at stores in 13 states, including California.
Well jesus jumped up friggin christ! Not California!!

Old June 26th, 2009 #9
Olaf W.

Default Why doesn't anyone report them?

It's not surprising to me anymore the sick things that beaners do although that scene of the bean taking a shit is shocking. What I find even more shocking is that not one citizen even noticed or reported the fagish weird vile behavior of the alien scumbag. Have we become so oblivious that we're blind?

Old June 26th, 2009 #10
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default The book, Fast Food Nation, on Amazon.com...

Amazon.com Review
On any given day, one out of four Americans opts for a quick and cheap meal at a fast-food restaurant, without giving either its speed or its thriftiness a second thought. Fast food is so ubiquitous that it now seems as American, and harmless, as apple pie. But the industry's drive for consolidation, homogenization, and speed has radically transformed America's diet, landscape, economy, and workforce, often in insidiously destructive ways. Eric Schlosser, an award-winning journalist, opens his ambitious and ultimately devastating exposé with an introduction to the iconoclasts and high school dropouts, such as Harlan Sanders and the McDonald brothers, who first applied the principles of a factory assembly line to a commercial kitchen. Quickly, however, he moves behind the counter with the overworked and underpaid teenage workers, onto the factory farms where the potatoes and beef are grown, and into the slaughterhouses run by giant meatpacking corporations. Schlosser wants you to know why those French fries taste so good (with a visit to the world's largest flavor company) and "what really lurks between those sesame-seed buns." Eater beware: forget your concerns about cholesterol, there is--literally--feces in your meat. Schlosser's investigation reaches its frightening peak in the meatpacking plants as he reveals the almost complete lack of federal oversight of a seemingly lawless industry. His searing portrayal of the industry is disturbingly similar to Upton Sinclair's The Jungle, written in 1906: nightmare working conditions, union busting, and unsanitary practices that introduce E. coli and other pathogens into restaurants, public schools, and homes. Almost as disturbing is his description of how the industry "both feeds and feeds off the young," insinuating itself into all aspects of children's lives, even the pages of their school books, while leaving them prone to obesity and disease. Fortunately, Schlosser offers some eminently practical remedies. "Eating in the United States should no longer be a form of high-risk behavior," he writes. Where to begin? Ask yourself, is the true cost of having it "your way" really worth it? --Lesley Reed --This text refers to the
Hardcover Hardcover

From Publishers Weekly
[Investigative journalist] Schlosser... [points-out that] one in eight will work for McDonald's in the course of their lives... [and] uncovers a cynical, dismissive attitude to food safety in the fast food industry and widespread circumvention of the government's efforts at regulation enacted after Upton Sinclair's similarly scathing novel exposed the meat-packing industry 100 years ago... Schlosser establishes a seminal argument for true wrongs at the core of modern America. (Jan.) Forecast: This book will find a healthy, young audience; it's notable that the Rolling Stone article on which this book was based generated more reader mail than any other piece the magazine ran in the 1990s.

Old June 26th, 2009 #11
April

I used to work in these sort of plants. The spics I dealt with had a strange desire to get back from the restroom without washing their hands before handling the meat, it was a big game for them to get past QC. Also, they have a habit of not flushing their dirty TP down the toilet,they throw it on the ground. No wonder there is so much e coli going around.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old June 26th, 2009 #12
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
I used to work in these sort of plants. The spics I dealt with had a strange desire to get back from the restroom without washing their hands before handling the meat, it was a big game for them to get past QC. Also, they have a habit of not flushing their dirty TP down the toilet,they throw it on the ground. No wonder there is so much e coli going around.
I have seen the TP in the trash cans in public restrooms, on the floors of portajohns (how freaking hard is it to throw it in the portajohn?). One store I went into once had a pile of it beside the toilet with attend flies, etc. I went out and got in line for something instead of using the bathroom. When I got to the front, I raised hell about the mexicans, their TP habits and how the bathroom looked like third world, adding I felt for whoever had to clean up after the animals. Everyone in line was White, so was the cashier. They all kind of hung their heads down. They were all afraid to say anything.

-JC, I have read that book twice. The scary part was not E. Coli, but an even nastier bug that only takes a handful to kill you. They covered a story of a child that got that bug and it literally liquified his guts! The book does cover the workers, the specific marketing to children by McNigger's, etc. The parts about the slaughterhouse are the worst of all. I have always favored veggies over meat out of preference and what I crave (body signals), but that book got me off of meat for good.

Old June 26th, 2009 #13
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Fuck that shits me off Joe. Not a spic in sight, and they still have nothing to say.

And most Whites will either have nothing to say about it, or they'll actively be against you. But not too actively, or I'll fucking smack them in the mouth.

Some shitheel told me the other day, 'well it's a free country.'

My response was- 'Oh really? Well I know they're free to run us down, that's for certain, but if do the same to them, won't I get done for a hate crime? Yeah.'

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old June 28th, 2009 #14
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Greenley, CO - JBS Swift Beef Co. of Greeley, Colo., is voluntarily expanding its beef recall to include about 380,000
pounds of products because of possible E. coli contamination. A recall earlier this week involved about 41,000 pounds of products.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture said Sunday that all the beef products were produced April 21 and are in boxes bearing "EST. 969," a package date of "042109" and a time stamp ranging from
"0618" to "1130."

The USDA says an investigation by its Food Safety and Inspection Service of 24 illnesses in multiple states prompted the company to re-examine its food safety system. The department says 18 of the
illnesses appear to have the same cause, and the company is conducting the recall "out of an abundance of caution."

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/healt...ftBeefCoRecall

Old June 29th, 2009 #15
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
I have seen the TP in the trash cans in public restrooms, on the floors of portajohns (how freaking hard is it to throw it in the portajohn?). One store I went into once had a pile of it beside the toilet with attend flies, etc. I went out and got in line for something instead of using the bathroom. When I got to the front, I raised hell about the mexicans, their TP habits and how the bathroom looked like third world, adding I felt for whoever had to clean up after the animals. Everyone in line was White, so was the cashier. They all kind of hung their heads down. They were all afraid to say anything.
Have you even been in a restroom in Mexico? That's how they do things down there. There's always a can full of shitty TP next to the toilet.

Old June 29th, 2009 #16
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Anyone who eats processed meats of any kind these days is just asking for a good dose of salmonella or clostridium (what one my professors called a "4 bucket disease") due to all the unwashed spicazoids. If you are lucky, that's all you'll get.

I did my Biochem project on prion diseases and that put me off commercially produced hamburger forever. You see, one of the places that prions congregate is in the brain, of course, but also the spinal cord, tonsils and major nerves.

Guess what get's tossed into the vat along with the lips and asses? You got it, all the prions ol' Bessy can handle. Since prions aren't broken down by high heat (at least not at bulk temperatures that wouldn't also melt the steel) all those pathogenic prions get passed along.

Enjoy your hamburger.

Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old June 29th, 2009 #17
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone View Post
Anyone who eats processed meats of any kind these days is just asking for a good dose of salmonella or clostridium (what one my professors called a "4 bucket disease") due to all the unwashed spicazoids. If you are lucky, that's all you'll get.

I did my Biochem project on prion diseases and that put me off commercially produced hamburger forever. You see, one of the places that prions congregate is in the brain, of course, but also the spinal cord, tonsils and major nerves.

Guess what get's tossed into the vat along with the lips and asses? You got it, all the prions ol' Bessy can handle. Since prions aren't broken down by high heat (at least not at bulk temperatures that wouldn't also melt the steel) all those pathogenic prions get passed along.

Enjoy your hamburger.

Brian
When we want beef taste at my house, we eat Boca TVP. We eat salmon (not "Atlantic") from the northwest and some chicken. Years ago, I ate only beans, rice and raw veggies. That was the healthiest I have been in my life and, at the time, I had a labor intensive job. I wasn't frail and am not frail now. There is simply no good reason to eat beef.

My eating raw veggies a lot had to do with paying attention to what my body wanted/craved. Later, after I got married, my wife digs out the blood type diet book. We are both Type A+ and, according to the book, this is the western European bloodtype, requiring grains and no red meat at all. On rare occasions I eat beef, it makes me feel bloated and sluggish. But, we both just happen to prefer no beef and we don't miss a thing by not eating it other than those prions and E. Coli.

Can you post some data on the prions? My brother tells me flesh eating bacteria is in the same class. Is that so? Prion info appreciated.

Old June 29th, 2009 #18
Curious
Banned

On the other hand, understimulation of the immune system leads to autoimmune diseases. We do not perform ritual ablution either.

Old June 29th, 2009 #19
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone View Post

Enjoy your hamburger.

Brian

they can't put brains or spinal tissue in the ground beef, it is illegal (due to mad cow).

what happens to the brains? incinerating them won't necessarily kill the prions. we need to bury them like nuclear waste.

Old June 29th, 2009 #20
Mack Bartlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Wolf View Post
It's not surprising to me anymore the sick things that beaners do although that scene of the bean taking a shit is shocking. What I find even more shocking is that not one citizen even noticed or reported the fagish weird vile behavior of the alien scumbag. Have we become so oblivious that we're blind?
They have been caught a number of times urinating and defecating in the fields even with 'Johnny on the spots' nearby. Someone should buy this beef and have a caterer serve it to a GOP fundraiser.

Thread