VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2009 #1
Eric Blair

Exclamation Israeli Military in San Francisco - 911 Profiteer owns the Mall

From youtube:

Video evidence of over 20 Israeli Military agents posing undercover in San Francisco's Westfield San Francisco Centre Mall as Kiosk workers.

Frank Lowy , Zionist Owner of Westfield America.

In May 2001 Westfield paid $US127 million for a 99 year lease on the retail area beneath the New York World Trade Center, Lowy was a member of the Golani Brigade that carried out some of the most horrendous massacres, and worst atrocities since the Ashkenazi annexation of Palestine.

There is simply no arguing that they are not Israeli Military. They are Israeli, working for Israeli Mossad front companies, and of the age where military service is mandatory in Israel. They only argument you can make against me is that you agree that foreign military intelligence should be conducting operations inside our major cities.

As this video points out, Fox News' Carl Cameron reported that the Israelis did the same thing before 9/11 and fled the country, and closed down the Mossad front companies after the press exposed their arrests.

This is a big mall in downtown San Francisco, right in front of the Cable Car turnaround at Powell and Market and two blocks from Union Square.

The police are doing nothing about this.

In Israel, workers at this age are required to join the military, man or woman.

They are operating under several front companies.

One is Onsen cosmetics, sellling "F.A.C.T. Powder", the other is the aptly named "Seacret Spa". There are two of these Seacret spas, despite very few people buying any of this (there are actual cosmetics stores inside the mall). They do not turn a profit. I have no idea if they are poisoning these cosmetics, which they put on tourists, or what. I believe the other one is "Legend of the Himalayas" and the generic sounding "Nail Art."

It's so easy to spot these foreign agents. The asians, from San Francisco, work at kiosks that actually sell things people buy, such as sunglasses and necklaces. The Australian company Crocs has a kiosk that hires San Franciscans as well.

I saw at least 2 more Israeli Military that are not seen in this video. One acted like a supervisor and was dressed differently.

I've never seen so many foreign military working undercover on any video in my life.

San Francisco area is entirely de-militarized.

It's the perfect false flag target to blame arabs on. A symbol of the decadent West, a modern day Sodom and Gommorrah, which Obama will say when he bombs Iran, is a symbol of our tolerance and diversity.

These Israeli agents need to be arrested by someone in our government. They need to be interrogated.

It's interesting to note that I saw several "Inside Job" 9/11 conspiracy promoters on 8/11/09 "protesting" in front of the cable car turnaround about a week ago. They had very slick signs, huge blown up photographs, alleging a WASP Illuminati conspiracy, apparently. Literally right behind them is the mall, where there is a sleeper cell of Israeli military intelligence on U.S. soil.

(Either these people are led by jews, they are jews, or they are practically retarded, because there is an Israeli sleeper cell in that mall right behind them.)

http://www.meetup.com/sftruthaction/...5934/#10175934

We cannot allow a nuclear 9/11.

Who benefited from 9/11? Israel is taking out every single one of their neighbors.

Investigate Larry Silverstein and the Project for the New American Century.

Also, investigate the term limit extending, billionaire dictator Bloomberg.

While you're at it, investigate how Ground Zero's reconstruction was stolen from the American people, and we got the "chosen" unorthodox Jewish Architects Daniel Libeskind and Frank Gehry.

This video needs 5 star reviews and to be forwarded to everyone you know.

Old August 16th, 2009 #2
remnant

I have seen these Mossad cutout operations in Malls Throughout Europe also.

This Aussie is doing time, last I heard, for exposing Jews Downunder-

http://vimeo.com/2444686

Also, Prothink interviews Sayan 6 minutes in:

http://www.prothink.org/2009/07/04/g...sraelis-filth/

I have met several of these Mossad operatives in the States, and they look just like this guy; very non-threatening, slight build ,grunge clothes...They "Blend-in." Personally, I believe every single Israeli in the States is a Sayan at some level.

Old August 17th, 2009 #3
Eric Blair

I wonder what all the "progressives" in San Francisco think about the racist Israelis, who would rather fly in Jews than have San Franciscans take up these entry level jobs.

I'm sure these entry level jobs pay for the round trip trips from Israel. I bet they make tons of money selling this crap. Did you see the electroshock weight loss product those two Mossad boys were selling?

I bet that flies off the shelf!

Old August 17th, 2009 #4
Sean Gruber

It's time to get out of town on the day when you notice these kikes not showing up for work.

Less talk, more action

Thread