View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2011 #2616
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Finally, one interesting post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Brian Laine View Post
Please note that all posts by "Brian Laine" are not actually by Brian Laine, but rather by Greg Gerdes, who established the fake "Brian Laine" account for the purpose of making false posts as Brian Laine.

He used to post under his own name, and now also posts as "Anders", "Bill Wassner" and probably others, in addition to the fake "Brian Laine" identity.

I've asked him to stop it in visitor messages on the "Brian Laine" page and using the private message function. He continues making posts as "Brian Laine" regardless.
Apart from that, there's only more of the same old beaten trash the usual hysterical "Anders" freakouts and "Bill Wassner" freakouts from an error of nature by the name of Greg Gerdes, who apparently thinks he'll get a banana if Mr. Shermer should consider it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or maybe he's desperate because he won't get what he seems to yearn most for, which is the attention of Michael Shermer. If so, he should at least thank me for having tried to help him with this problem ...

30th reference to my post 2495 (79th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature (which goes on with its lame and silly emulation of my comments about its behavior, besides displaying its customary mendacity and/or paranoid hallucinations) will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."