View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2008 #851
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
What applies to the fear of what may harm what you love also applies to the outrage about harm done to what you love. Both may lead to hate. I’d say the latter is even likelier to do that than the former.

I am tired of these Holocaustian rants of this rabbinical priest - either send in your article or be quiet.
I couldn’t care less what you are tired of, baby. But if you don’t want to see me around here anymore, just tell Gerdes to shut up and I’ll be gone. Next time you hear from me will then be when I got my article published by the only publisher that goal-post-shifting coward Gerdes now accepts, Shermer’s SKEPTIC magazine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
You say you are an Aryan German, with a relative who fought for the Reich; and how dare you, by implication, defend the indefensible kike invention of holocaust.
What you call an "indefensible kike invention" happens to be a fact proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and unlike you I’m not afraid of facts. Also unlike you, I don’t equate pride in German culture with adulating a criminal regime and endorsing its pseudo-scientific racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
The German dead, those of Dresden, those of Berlin, those of all over Germany cannot speak. Yet, we Aryan Germans do not invent lies and scream holocaust. We bear our loss like men and women of substance.
Actually there are two screaming lies in your above babbling. One is the lie that the Nazi genocide of the Jews never happened. The other is the lie that loonies of your kind don’t scream "holocaust" in regard to Dresden and don’t tell lies (or let’s call it "endorse myths", to give you the benefit of assuming that you believe your own BS) about the Dresden bombing – wildly overblown number of victims and fantastic tales of white phosphorous raining from the sky, airplanes strafing people in the streets at night and other such crap (all discussed in Götz Bergander’s masterful study Dresden im Luftkrieg). If you think that "Aryan Germans" don’t yell "holocaust" in what concerns Dresden, just run a search for "Dresden Holocaust" in the German Google. I just did and came upon the following sites on the first page (emphases mine):

Quote:
As the parliament held a one-minute moment of silence in memory of the victims of National Socialism and World War II, 12 members of the National Democratic Party (NPD) demonstratively walked out of the chamber. Later, they declared they would only commemorate victims killed during the bombing of German cities. In the subsequent debate, the NPD's Juergen Gansel described the British Royal Air Force-led attack on the city as "mass murder," calling it Dresden's Holocaust of bombs."
http://www.spiegel.de/international/...339833,00.html

Quote:
The real HOLOCAUST on Dresden was perpetrated on the innocent civilians of Dresden, which had no military importance, by bomber Harris/Horowitz !!
http://www.meinews.net/dresden-t56095.html?amp

Quote:
Der Bomben-Holocaust von Dresden steht ursächlich weder im Zusammenhang mit dem l. September 1939 noch mit dem 30. Januar 1933. Die Pläne zur Vernichtung des Deutschen Reiches existierten nämlich schon lange, bevor in Versailles der erste Nationalsozialist geboren wurde.
http://widerhall.de/24WH-DRE.HTM

Quote:
Die meisten Zahlen, die von Rechtsextremisten genannt werden, haben keine sachliche Grundlage; mitunter gehen sie sogar direkt auf die damalige Propaganda der Nazis zurück.

Auf den Seiten des "National Journal" beispielsweise werden 500.000 Tote genannt, bei Germar Rudolf sind es 150.000 bis 200.000, anderer Stelle wieder 200.000 bis 300.000 Opfer.

Bei Jürgen Graf sind es in Der Holocaust im Klassenzimmer wiederum 250.000 Tote. Interessanterweise führt Graf in seinen Anmerkungen das Buch Der Untergang Dresdens von David Irving auf. In diesem Buch nennt Irving jedoch 135.000 Opfer. Warum Graf sich einerseits auf Irving beruft und andererseits dann doch von ihm abweicht, erklärt er nicht. Er verschweigt den Lesern, dass er David Irvings Zahl ohne Begründung einfach verdoppelt hat.

Der Auschwitzleugner Ernst Zündel, der vom Verkauf "revisionistischer" Propaganda lebt, spricht vom "wirklichen Holocaust namens Dresden" und nennt mehr als 300.000 Opfer. Beim IHR, der kalifornischen Denkfabrik der Auschwitzleugner, findet man 200.000 Opfer, wie üblich ohne Quellenangabe.

Richard Harwood, dessen Werk Starben wirklich sechs Millionen? auf Ernst Zündels WWW-Seiten abrufbar ist, bezieht sich wiederum auf David Irving und nennt 135.000 Opfer.
http://www.h-ref.de/krieg/luftkrieg/dresden.php

Quote:
Der Bomben-Holocaust von Dresden
In den Landtagen von Sachsen und Brandenburg kam es in den letzten Tagen zu heftigen Auseinandersetzungen. Die etablierten Parteien erregten sich in Dresden über die Formulierung der NPD-Abgeordneten Gansel, die Auslöschung der Stadt am 13. Februar 1945 sei ein Bomben-Holocaust gewesen.
http://www.national-zeitung.de/Artikel_05/NZ05_3.html

Shall I continue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
The cesspool that is called "Germany" of today is more than enough reason to hate jews. To want them dead. To desire to give them their much vaunted and seemingly longed for holocaust. Tell your jews, priest, that they do not have much longer to wait before they get it; and, that it will be a holocaust which they will have sparked by their own stupid aggression. Juden never know when they have crossed the boundary and have become insanely suicidal.
Thanks for again showing that you are a bloodthirsty little thing with a couple of dozen screws loose inside her head, baby. Your above utterances are another gem of "Revisionist" imbecility for my collection. Let’s have more of that, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
So no existing institutions would qualify? Good, that’s what I wanted to know. As to "volunteers", how do you make sure that they don’t side with either NAFCASH or "Jews"?

Still trying to 'hondle' deals.
I never did, and you should mind the context. This was a conversation between CS and me about another subject. Read before writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Just come out with it - admit you and your "team" cannot meet the terms as outlined by Herr Gerdes.
First of all, the "team" is just me, for the time being. And that will not necessarily change.

Second, I may not yet have access to evidence meeting the requirements of Gerdes’ challenge, but this doesn’t mean it cannot be provided. Just give it some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
And, that you have no proof; nothing that any intelligent person or historian, or forensic scientist/pathologist would accept as credible evidence today.
Actually what documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence there is has been and is still being accepted as conclusive proof of the mass murders in question by mostly West German criminal investigators and largely non-Jewish historians. You should do something about your ignorance, sweetheart.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me of the questions I asked you in post # 666 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=666 , which I’m still waiting for you to answer.