View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2008 #889
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Retardo:

"Gerdes’ mouthing-off against the above-mentioned entities may turn out to be a shot in the foot, however. I can imagine members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project or the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association getting angry enough, upon reading Gerdes' crap, to decide that it's time to teach the bigmouth a lesson and publish evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements just in order to humiliate the fellow, independently of whether or not they can realistically expect payment of the reward amount."

When can I expect this to happen Roberta? An approximate date, if not a specific one will be fine.

Answer the question Retardo.

And all the others that are on the table.

Coward.
Don't be silly, Gerdes. I can't tell you a specific or even approximate date, as even a numb nut like you should understand. But one thing is sure: there's no need for anyone to hurry, for the longer it takes for things to happen, the longer self-projecting coward Gerdes - who is obviously scared shitless of what he's coming at him, otherwise he wouldn't be yelling around and jumping up and down like a frightened chimp - will suffer in anticipation of the day his nightmares come true.

Suffer, asshole. I'm enjoying the spectacle.

Ah, and don't forget to answer my questions about the relevance of your "show me, show me" demands for the purpose of meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements (otherwise they have no relevance), will you?