View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2008 #1492
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Post # 1482

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
I'm sure they never heard of little me. Why on earth should they have?

As to the SAP, we have a proven liar's somewhat implausible claim that she checked things with the Polish government.

On the contrary, I'd love to meet you in the flesh.
Heh. I know for a fact you have not contacted the Polish Government. However, you need to save face Dullard, so I understand.

Well as for myself and a few friends. We will be near Sobibor on the 15th. However, I am but satying overnight. No, I did not book hotel accommodation at one of the places near theme park "Sobibor".

We will be staying with Friends. O,and do not
worry about my companions, you won't even notice them much. They are there for my personal protection and know how to be unobtrusive unless needed.

Though I will have my attorney meeting me in Poland who will accompany me to your holocaustian festivities at Sobibor and who you will be forced to meet.

Again~ Don't worry, he is not a jew and thus is not given to hysterics and violentt outbursts ~ again, he is there for obvious reason.

However, contacts that I do have in the Polish government do assure that since I am only there to videotape you traipsing about the place then I will have no problems.

Speaking of which, the Polish authortities would very much like to hear from you re your permits, ect. They are wondering about your stated intent to locate and pluck up and paw over alleged remains of jew carcasses which you claim are laying about at the site.

It seems you are to inform them snce they've no idea who you are, nor of ayour credentials ect.

So what time will you be at the site. Where do we meet? In front of the theme park I suppose?

I assume i can recognise you by your "I went to Sobibor!" tee~shirt or cap, or perhaps Mickey Mouse type headgear (made famous by another theme park,).
Trying to scare me off, baby?

You should have come up with a better story, then. Like some of your NS thugs waiting for me on site to cut my throat. But then, even that wouldnít impress me.

Of course I think youíre talking a lot of shit here. I donít think you have contacts with the Polish government, let alone contacts who can assure you that you canít be bothered for Holocaust denial. And while it seems plausible that you run around with a bunch of NS bodyguards, itís rather hard to believe that you have an attorney in Poland or accompanying you on your trips into Poland. That is, unless youíre the spoilt rich kid of some Jew-hating moneybags like Willis Carto or the late Robert H. Countess. I also doubt that you are willing to forfeit your treasured anonymity, which you will have to do when meeting me.

But OK, letís assume itís not all just bullshit and you will actually be there. In that case I also assume that you will show your face on that video and duly identify yourself, for I wonít consent to being filmed by or together with an anonymous coward. I further assume that you will hand me a copy of that video, and that any public use you make thereof will require my prior consent, just like any public use I make of the video will require your prior consent. I also assume that you will hand me a copy of that video, and that any public use you make thereof will require my prior consent, just like any public use I make of the video will require your prior consent.

When we have properly introduced each other, we can go visit the site and photograph or film any bone fragments or other human remains we may come across. I donít think the Polish government will object to photographing or filming such objects, provided that we leave them where they are, which of course is my intention. But if they have a problem with that, Iím sure museum director Marek Bern will tell us so and weíll have to cancel that part of the program.

Needless to say, I donít exclude the possibility that instead of EG & friends I will meet only a bunch of Polish skinheads or other scum with intentions against my life or personal integrity. Itís nothing that I would put beyond the bloodthirsty little thing. In case that happens, Iíll leave word with people I trust about who is to be held responsible for anything that might happen to me. It would be you as instigator, with Gerdes and PS as possible accomplices.

That said, I look forward to meeting you on 15.10.2008, 10 hours local time, at this place:



Post # 1484 (following yet another of Gerdesí infantile "not one" rants in post # 1483 Ė the poor fellow seems to be desperately trying to convince himself of the crap he writes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
The retarded rabbi roberta:

"I was invited under the yet unconfirmed assumption that excavations would take place. If none take place, the subject matter of the invitation ceases to exist."

Sounds like the faggot is trying to back out. What a coward! Just another lie she's telling to cover-up her previous lies. (Only a jew...)
Hey Gerdes, what part of what I wrote in post # 1289 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1289 :

Quote:
Considering how easy it apparently is to stumble upon bone fragments in this area, these photos show just a small fraction of what is lying around there. If you want a complete quantification, Mr. Gerdes, I have an idea: why donít we both go there and count the bone fragments we find? You pay your cost, I pay mine. If thereís archaeological work on site in October this year, I will be there from 14 October to 16 October. Will you join me then, Mr. Gerdes?
was too hard for your tiny brain to understand?

Emphasis was added so you donít miss the crucial part again.

And what part of what I wrote in post # 1463 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1463 :

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Now retardo, the first thing I need to know from you is whether or not you're going to be at Sobibor on Oct. 14-16.

Yes or No?
If you plan to be there, the answer is yes. Iíd love to see what a chimp like you looks like. That alone would be worth the trip.

If you donít plan to be there, the answer is: maybe, maybe not, and it's none of your business.
didnít make it to your depleted neurons?

Or are you still hoping for our readers (other than your fellows-in-faith) to read only your posts and take everything you say at face value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Don't worry faggot, I was just kidding about beating you like a circus monkey. Don't be afraid. Just be at Sobibor on the 15th.
Does what I wrote in post # 1463:

Quote:
Tell you what, asshole, if we should meet then the one who will have to worry about physical harm is you. Of course Iíll let you strike first so I can claim self-defense.
sounds like Iím worried, Mr. Gerdes?

Of course Iím not. Because either thereís nothing behind your big mouth and your attacking me will end up in disaster for yourself, or there will be a nice bloody picture of "Revisionist" violence to show how desperate you people are and how out of arguments. I win either way, chimp. So do as your primate instincts urge you to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Oh sure, I may throw you to the ground and make you lick my boots while you're fawning at my feet like the cringeling that you are, but I won't do you any real physical harm. Of course, licking my boots while wetting your lace panties on film may do you much psychological harm, but you're already psychologically damaged, aren't you faggot? (I only wish your father were alive to witness your upcoming bootlicking display of cowardice. But then again, I'm sure he saw plenty of that from you while he was alive, right funnyboy?)
So youíre going to do me the favor of attacking me, as I expect you to? Thatís great. And of course Iím not surprised that you feel brave in the company of EG's bodyguards, who I'm sure will help you out if you canít handle me on your own. Cowards like you are as big in company as they are small when alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Well, thanks to goddess (and no thanks to the cowardly faggot), it looks like I have to get crackin and get ready for a trip to Poland.
So EG is paying for your trip? The girl must have a rich daddy indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
See you on the 15th rabbi!
Yeah, my friend. Right here:



And I hope to thereíll be some of your hysterical invective on the video. It will make "Revisionism" look even shittier than you have made it look already.

Post # 1485

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Boy, looks like someone realized that he messed up and getting cold feet already.

Not unreasonably so:

And what does that prove?
A veiled threat of brass-knuckle beating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
Like I said it could be a gift to someone. It might not be the case, or it might be.
No, thatís not what the context suggests. The context is very clear as to what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
My intention might be for you to interpret it as you are, but is that proof of that statement or even the intention? No.
Itís proof of a veiled threat. Whether you meant to carry out the threat or not doesnít matter. A threat it is. And what is more, an anonymous threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
Quote:
If the self-proclaimed master of evidence-understanding is so sure of what heís talking about, whatís keeping him from duly identifying himself?

Because I am under no obligation to out myself.
Of course, youíre entitled to remain an anonymous coward throwing manure and making threats in safe anonymity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
Quote:
Then weíll see how good my evidence about the issue in question is.
Even if you knew who I was you'd have nothing against me, it would be amusing to see you try though. I hear international courts are a pain in the ass.
If youíre so sure that I have nothing against you, what are you waiting for to identify yourself?

What are you afraid of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
Quote:
And whoís going to give me that punch, bigmouth? You or Gerdes?
Whoever gets to first.
That would be Gerdes. Iíd love to see him trying.

Post # 1486

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post

PS:

"One punch to the face will kill a wind bag such as yourself. At least they'll finally find a dead Jew in Sobibor."

Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!! That's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Good one PS.
Thank ya.
Here we have some high-level conversation between two high-IQ "White" folks, ladies & gentlemen. Something for my collection.


Post # 1487

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post

Oh sure, I may throw you to the ground and make you lick my boots while you're fawning at my feet like the cringeling that you are, but I won't do you any real physical harm. Of course, licking my boots while wetting your lace panties on film may do you much psychological harm, but you're already psychologically damaged, aren't you faggot? (I only wish your father were alive to witness your upcoming bootlicking display of cowardice. But then again, I'm sure he saw plenty of that from you while he was alive, right funnyboy?)

Well, thanks to goddess (and no thanks to the cowardly faggot), it looks like I have to get crackin and get ready for a trip to Poland.

See you on the 15th rabbi!

I wish I could come along to meet you guys as well but unfortunately I live in the United States of the Kwa kwa kwa and do not have the means to come at this time. Anyways, Greg, should you decide to open a can of woop ass on the rabbi you should do it after he had made a fool of himself on video. Then you can safely send him to the nearest Polish hospital.
I think thatís called incitation to violence of something like that (not that Gerdes would need it after all the sleepless nights Iíve been giving him).

The level of "Revisionist" argumentation has hit rock bottom, and I got the chimps right where I want them, covering themselves with their own manure.

Can we have more of that, PS?

Ah, and about the video:

EG, please make sure that Gerdes is also filmed, namely in the following actions:

a) Spouting his self-projecting invective;:
b) Attacking me (if successful, there will be an image of "Revisionist" violence to contrast with the poor-beaten-up-Faurisson photo you folks keep parading, and Iím sure the cause will be grateful for that)
c) Taking cover stones off the "ash mountain" monument and sticking his plastic toy shovel into the soil underneath (just make sure no guard of the memorial site is around when he does)
d) Busting his toy shovel against the soil of Sobibor in one of the more thickly vegetated areas, where he apparently thinks the soil has the same consistency as in his kindergarten sandbox (same precautions as under c)).

Post # 1488

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
And what does that prove? Like I said it could be a gift to someone. It might not be the case, or it might be . My intention might be for you to interpret it as you are, but is that proof of that statement or even the intention? No.
You do not have to defend that post PS. It was obviously meant as a joke.
Joke or not, doesnít matter, as I explained to PS above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
What I find amusing is the fact that Mule took a screenshot of it!
Thatís no big deal, as I have screenshots of the whole thread. In case it should disappear into the memory hole like the Holocaust thread on SF, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
I had been willing to give the Dullard benefit of doubt. But he really is a HUGE sissy in addition to being an hysteric!
I donít see where the "sissy" or "hysterical" part is. As I told you before, Iíd like to see the fellow trying to make good his big words. But that doesnít change the fact that he messed up badly by outing an anonymous veiled threat, and of course I took advantage of his blunder.

And it sure is amusing to be called a "sissy" and a "hysteric" by someone who runs around with bodyguards for her "personal protection". Especially as Iím about to meet what looks like a whole bunch of wackos (Gerdes, EG and EGís "unobtrusive" protectors) all by myself. A classic case of the pot calling the kettle black, baby. But then, we have seen many times that you people got it all upside down, havenít we?