View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2008 #1506
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
I come from a well off family Dullard. So what. Are you jealous? Why? jews are not the only ones that have money.

Now. As to the terms or conditions of my videotapeing you. Who do you fancy yourself to be, a famous celebrity; perhaps Paris Hilton. That fits.

No, you do not get a copy of it. Nor will I need to appear in it. You are the one that chooses to find and play with alleged jew carcasses that you claim are to be easily found, lying on the ground. You will be videotaped attempting to explain every one of your claims.
Well, baby, if these are your conditions, I donít have to tell you that you can forget about your video. I wonít let myself be videotaped by an anonymous coward who doesnít even want to hand me a copy of a video on which I appear. But thanks for showing again in what kind of cloud-cuckoo-land you live. You seem to be in serious need of psychiatric assistance.

And another thing, I donít remember having stated that my visit to Sobibor is meant as an attempt to explain every one of my "claims". Either your wishful thinking got the better of you, or you are again lying. IIRC (and please show me where Iím supposed to have claimed otherwise) I invited you to make a joint visit to the site and look for bone fragments that might be lying around above the ground. One of the purposes of my visit is to make myself familiar with the location, with the monument and with what else is there. Another is to check the information I have from photographs I have seen and from the Wikipedia page about Sobibor that bone fragments litter the site in the area of the mass graves. If I find that this information is accurate, I shall write a blog article about it. If I find that this information is not accurate, I shall also mention this in a blog article and furthermore edit the Wikipedia page accordingly. And thatís it. As even a brain as confused as yours should understand, I cannot by myself check and confirm the reported contents of the mass graves. And much as I would like to dig in the places where I think the mass graves are, based on the information I have, itís the last thing I would do as I am not an archaeologist, have no permission to conduct excavations and donít want to get in trouble with the Polish authorities. The same goes for picking up stones from the ďash mountainĒ monument and looking at whatís underneath. Such activities I leave to Gerdes, if he should be there with the toy plastic shovel that according to his infantile mind is all it takes to find human remains on the site of Sobibor. And heíll be doing it on his own exclusive responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Btw, Bern does not have the authority to allow you to "pick up" (your words) alleged jew remains and play with them so long as you put them back where you found them like a good boy.
The "pick up" was my joking remark about my watching your behind while you picked up bones, wasnít it? If not, please quote the exact statement of mine you are referring to, with the post number and a link to the post.

As to what Marek Bern can do or not, Iím sure heíll tell me himself when I meet him. No need to rely on a proven liarís farcical claims of knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
This intent of yours is why you need to contact the Polish government and petition for a permit; pay nescessary fees and, most important, present your credentials. But I am not going to waste anymore time warning you re that matter.
If visiting the site and taking photographs of human remains there requires credentials and a special permit, which I donít think is the case (especially not just because a proven liar claims it is) Marek Bern will surely tell me. I donít intend to do anything without his authorizing it. If he tells me I need a special permit, I'll have to skip this part of the program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Herr Gerdes can choose for himself whether or not he wishes to be seen on the videotape with you. He is also entitled to have a copy. This is my personal choice.
Actually, my darling, I am legally entitled to have a copy of any photograph or film that shows my face, regardless of the photographerís or filmer's "personal choice". And Iím also entitled to have a say in what is done with such a photograph or film. Ask your lawyer if you have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
You are not entitled to what I declare here to be personal home video, to be distributed amongst family and friends and displayed as such on the internet as so many other home videos are.
Well, baby, youíre not entitled to make that "home video" in the first place without my permission, which you donít have unless

a) You duly identify yourself;
b) You appear in the video as well; and
c) We do this walk through Sobibor together, you and I, every step of the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
As well, my companions who are to accompany me will not allow you or anyone else to film or fotograph me unless I am informed and agree to this.
What, you can film or photograph but I cannot? One more reason why you can forget about your video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
You have expressed willingness to be filmed and agreement to this. Several times. I have not and do not.
Oh, have I agreed to being filmed? Letís see. This is from my post # 1476 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1476 :

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
But, if you say you are going to be there on the 15th October, I hope you will not feel too threatened if I show up with a camcorder to document this o so important visit of yours; as you pluck remains of jew carcass that are "lying around on the ground" (to roughly paraphrase you).
On the contrary, I'd love to meet you in the flesh.
Is this a statement whereby I agree to being filmed regardless of conditions? I donít think so.

On the contrary, my saying that "Iíd love to meet you in the flesh" indicates that Iíd like to have a record of you in return for your having a record of me.

And this is from my post # 1492 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1492 :

Quote:
Post # 1482

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
I'm sure they never heard of little me. Why on earth should they have?

As to the SAP, we have a proven liar's somewhat implausible claim that she checked things with the Polish government.

On the contrary, I'd love to meet you in the flesh.
Heh. I know for a fact you have not contacted the Polish Government. However, you need to save face Dullard, so I understand.

Well as for myself and a few friends. We will be near Sobibor on the 15th. However, I am but satying overnight. No, I did not book hotel accommodation at one of the places near theme park "Sobibor".

We will be staying with Friends. O,and do not
worry about my companions, you won't even notice them much. They are there for my personal protection and know how to be unobtrusive unless needed.

Though I will have my attorney meeting me in Poland who will accompany me to your holocaustian festivities at Sobibor and who you will be forced to meet.

Again~ Don't worry, he is not a jew and thus is not given to hysterics and violentt outbursts ~ again, he is there for obvious reason.

However, contacts that I do have in the Polish government do assure that since I am only there to videotape you traipsing about the place then I will have no problems.

Speaking of which, the Polish authortities would very much like to hear from you re your permits, ect. They are wondering about your stated intent to locate and pluck up and paw over alleged remains of jew carcasses which you claim are laying about at the site.

It seems you are to inform them snce they've no idea who you are, nor of ayour credentials ect.

So what time will you be at the site. Where do we meet? In front of the theme park I suppose?

I assume i can recognise you by your "I went to Sobibor!" tee~shirt or cap, or perhaps Mickey Mouse type headgear (made famous by another theme park,).
Trying to scare me off, baby?

You should have come up with a better story, then. Like some of your NS thugs waiting for me on site to cut my throat. But then, even that wouldnít impress me.

Of course I think youíre talking a lot of shit here. I donít think you have contacts with the Polish government, let alone contacts who can assure you that you canít be bothered for Holocaust denial. And while it seems plausible that you run around with a bunch of NS bodyguards, itís rather hard to believe that you have an attorney in Poland or accompanying you on your trips into Poland. That is, unless youíre the spoilt rich kid of some Jew-hating moneybags like Willis Carto or the late Robert H. Countess. I also doubt that you are willing to forfeit your treasured anonymity, which you will have to do when meeting me.

But OK, letís assume itís not all just bullshit and you will actually be there. In that case I also assume that you will show your face on that video and duly identify yourself, for I wonít consent to being filmed by or together with an anonymous coward. I further assume that you will hand me a copy of that video, and that any public use you make thereof will require my prior consent, just like any public use I make of the video will require your prior consent. I also assume that you will hand me a copy of that video, and that any public use you make thereof will require my prior consent, just like any public use I make of the video will require your prior consent.

When we have properly introduced each other, we can go visit the site and photograph or film any bone fragments or other human remains we may come across. I donít think the Polish government will object to photographing or filming such objects, provided that we leave them where they are, which of course is my intention. But if they have a problem with that, Iím sure museum director Marek Bern will tell us so and weíll have to cancel that part of the program.

Needless to say, I donít exclude the possibility that instead of EG & friends I will meet only a bunch of Polish skinheads or other scum with intentions against my life or personal integrity. Itís nothing that I would put beyond the bloodthirsty little thing. In case that happens, Iíll leave word with people I trust about who is to be held responsible for anything that might happen to me. It would be you as instigator, with Gerdes and PS as possible accomplices.

That said, I look forward to meeting you on 15.10.2008, 10 hours local time, at this place:

So these are my conditions for my allowing you to film me. Iím thinking of a film in which we both appear, duly identified, taking a tour of the site and especially looking at bone fragments that, according to the information I have from more or less recent photographs and from Wikipedia, can still be found lying above the ground. It will be a video that either of us can use as authorized by the other. And of course I reserve the right to make photos and films showing you as well, which you will be handed a copy of under the same conditions. To photos and films on which you do not appear this doesnít apply, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Your person as well as that of whoever comes with you will be subject to search and you will hand over all cellfones,cameras, film equipment. They will be returned to you after the videotaping.
Well, that would be a reason for me not to bring any such equipment to the site in the first place, as I donít want your bodyguards to touch my stuff (which they are not legally entitled to do, by the way). What is more, if Iím not even allowed to carry my private camera in order to take photos of the site during our tour, and not even my cell phone in case I need to make or receive an important call while there, then why the fuck should I be there at all?

Really, baby, you should think this nonsense over. Unless I am allowed to bring along my stuff and make what films, photos and phone calls I feel like making, the most you can expect to film is me waiting in my car for you people to bugger off and driving off for some other sightseeing when I get bored. And if your friend Gerdes should get rough, I might take away a souvenir of "Revisionist" violence to show how desperate you people are, and what a vile bunch of scum.

So I suggest you think this over and let me know until, say, 16 hours GMT of tomorrow. Unless I am entitled to everything you consider yourself entitled to, no show. Either we have a balanced agreement or we have none at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
These are the terms. I do not negotiate with either jews or holocaustians ~ both proven liars and criminal hoaxers.
Actually the term "proven liars" fits you like a glove rather than your opponents, as does the term "hoaxer". And considering your bloodthirsty calls for killing them all kikes, you are arguably also a criminal hoaxer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Indeed, I was raised and taught better by my family.
Boy, some family that must be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Also. I am well aware of the "holocaust denial" laws you jews and holocaustians like to hide behind.
I donít know who you might be referring to here, but itís certainly not me. I abhor those laws, because they give you people something to whine about. And I also donít think you can provide any evidence that they were made for someone to "hide behind" them. The wording and position in the German criminal code of the corresponding provisions, for instance, suggests that they were made to protect the public order against violent disturbances that may result from frustrated dumbos getting fired up by "Revisionist" rhetoric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
I seriously doubt that the professional documentary I am interested in producing will include you.
I wonder how on earth a proven liar and mentally confused person like you can produce a "professional documentary".

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Your jew Yoram though is a different matter. When he gets his permissions and proper permits to excavate; then a limited agreement can be discussed if the Revisionist Historians/ Revisionists as well as other experts involved think it necessary.
And what makes you think that Yoram Haimi will be interested in an agreement with "Revisionist" freaks? You can be glad if he allows some "Revisionist" big-shots to watch his work, provided of course they donít disturb it, if and when he should get the necessary permits and start excavating in the mass graves area. I will surely try to persuade him in this sense, if only because Iíd like to see the faces of Faurisson, Mattogno and other enlightened spirits when confronted on site with physical exhibits showing that these mass graves are full of human remains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
My attorney tells me that a documentary for television and theatre presentation does require contractual mutual agreement.
If so, you either misunderstood the fellow (if existing) or should consider switching attorneys. I donít see how making a documentary showing other peopleís work can be legally made without that other peopleís agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Again, I do not negotiate but will leave the later film up to others.
Well, baby, if you donít negotiate youíll get nothing. If your stance itís "all for me, nothing for you", you shouldnít be surprised if people just tell you to fuck off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
If indeed Yoram does excavate.
You better pray that the Polish government refuses excavation in the Sobibor mass grave areas, my dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Otherwise, funding a Revisionist excavation and having it professionally filmed is my plan.
Oh yeah, Iím sure the Polish government will be delighted to let "Revisionist" wackos dig up "Polish holy ground", after making things difficult even for serious archaeologists. Keep dreaming, darling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
My attorney has read this reply of yours and your attempt to create grounds for personal litigation as well as having Folk arrested for 'Caust denial are duly noted Ie, references and inferences to events and people as "incitement" to violence against yourself, by making slanderous and litigious assumption which are concocted by you out of the jew addled depths of your brain which apparebtly include BDSM and other fetish type pornographic fantasies ~ things that you appear to be slobbering over in the hopes that it will happen; you craven pervert.
What exactly are you referring to, baby? This here, perhaps?

Quote:
Needless to say, I donít exclude the possibility that instead of EG & friends I will meet only a bunch of Polish skinheads or other scum with intentions against my life or personal integrity. Itís nothing that I would put beyond the bloodthirsty little thing. In case that happens, Iíll leave word with people I trust about who is to be held responsible for anything that might happen to me. It would be you as instigator, with Gerdes and PS as possible accomplices.
If so, I sure hope that your attorney (if existing) has taken due notice of that. And you should hope that heís not as out his mind as you are, otherwise he wonít be of any help to you.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; October 12th, 2008 at 02:40 PM.