View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2008 #1525
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Greg Gerdes, post # 1503:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Well, what do we have from the little faggot today?

Nothing? Mmmmmmmm.

Why won't the faggot confirm whether it will be at Sobibor on the 15th?
Greg Gerdes, post # 1512:

Quote:
Notice how the little faggot refuses to answer my simple question.

YES or NO faggot:

Will you be at Sobibor on Oct. 15th, 2008?

YES or NO?

Any answer other than YES will be construed as a no.

Is the answer YES?

One simple three letter answer to one very simple question.

I will need an answer by tomorrow, 12:00 noon (Sun.), my time.

Will you be at Sobibor on Oct. 15th, 2008?

YES or NO?
Greg Gerdes, post # 1514:

Quote:
All right Roberta!

All systems go - we have travel plans signed, sealed and delivered.

See you on the 15th faggot!!!

Two more things:

1 - I publicly challenge the P.O.S. Stasi bastards in Gewmany to put out an arrest warrant for me - ala Toben.

Got that you shabbas goy MF's? I DARE YOU.

2 - And for the last time retardo, what color dress will you be wearing?
Greg Gerdes, post # 1521:

Quote:
Boy, someone would have to be really really stupid to actually think that I would go to Europe after what happened to Toben.

But wait, slamin sam is really really stupid.

Uhmmmm, never mind.

BTW - sam / slamin / coward - see post # 394
As a Portuguese saying has it, the mountain gave birth to a mouse.

All this bigmouthed howling and challenging and self-projecting invective (not to mention the suggestions in other posts that he might get violent), only to be followed by Gerdes' meek confession that he didnít come to Sobibor after all, his pretext being that he was afraid he might be arrested like Toben (which shows that Gerdes, assuming heís serious about this and not just scrounging up an excuse, has an exaggerated idea of his importance in the "Revisionist" scene, by the way Ė actually I would be surprised if authorities in Germany or another European country enforcing hate speech laws had ever heard of a small fish like Gerdes, and even if they had I donít think they could arrest him unless he committed a hate speech crime on or with effect onto their territory).

Being unlike Gerdes a man of integrity, I was at Sobibor yesterday in the morning. I arrived at about 9:45 hours local time and left around noon. No Gerdes, no EG, no nothing. I thought maybe something had held up Gerdes, that he had been arrested at a German or Polish airport after holding a public "Revisionist" sermon as his brave announcement:

Quote:
1 - I publicly challenge the P.O.S. Stasi bastards in Gewmany to put out an arrest warrant for me - ala Toben.

Got that you shabbas goy MF's? I DARE YOU.
suggested he might do. And what do I find instead, when visiting the web this morning in the Wlodawa city library, for the first time since my departure to Poland? I find that Gerdes never left for Poland and is sitting in his cozy trailer drinking Rocky Mountain Piss Water (aka the American Budweiser beer, not to be confused with the Czech one that is among the best in the world) and repeating the same worn "not one this-and-that" rhetoric for the umpteenth time.

The trip on 15 October wasnít wasted, though, because I found out that the branch line on which the trains carrying the deportees were shunted to the camp entrance is still in operation, though it doesnít go as far as it did in camp times. An freight train with open cars was standing there, and logs were being loaded onto these cars with mechanical grabbers from agricultural vehicles. I filmed the procedure as authorized by one of the guys handling the grabbers, until the supervisor came up to me and told me that I wasnít allowed to film there. I didnít understand his explanation why because I donít speak Polish, but I didnít see a point in putting off the gentleman.

I left after a few more snapshots of the camp when my camcorder battery gave out and didnít come back that day, because I had already been there and made photographs and films the day before. Iíll process what I have starting next week, because Iíll be traveling to Germany for a family event over the weekend. I took ground shots of the "ash mountain" and of those greener areas, and I found quite a few objects that in my opinion can only be bone fragments, and photographed and filmed them with hopefully enough detail for viewers to decide for themselves if they agree with me or not. It would have been good if Gerdes had been with me to give his theory on what these objects are, there and then in front of a running camera.

Anyway, thank you very much, Mr. Gerdes, for pointing out so clearly that you are all bluff and no action, and that thereís nothing behind the big mouthfuls of manure you keep spitting around. As Slanim has aptly pointed out, your behavior has shown (again, I might add) just what your big fat NAFCASH challenge is worth. Who would expect a proven liar and coward like you to pay out a single cent regardless of what evidence he is shown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Greg - we know the coward that you are, not to mention how many welfare checks you would have to save for the airflight.

Just another Gerdes lie to add to the list.

If you lie about traveling to Poland, why should we believe the NAFCASH challenge is anything more than a mental patients fantasy?
And that, of course, is one of the reasons why nobody has yet claimed the reward money. The whole thing is too obviously a hoax set up by someone badly in need of a good shrink. Anyone with a brain reading through your multi-sized, multi-colored hysterical yelling will think, hey, the guy is putting it on way too thick.

But donít worry about my sticking with the challenge, Mr. Gerdes. I intend to go all the way to expose the miserable little fraud that you are. And if there should be excavations in the mass grave areas of Sobibor, Iíll do my best to get you invited and give you comfort that you wonít be bothered under any European countryís hate speech laws. Of course you will have to pay your travel and lodging costs yourself. But I'm sure EG or her rich daddy will be glad to finance you.