View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2008 #1614
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Posts nos. 1538, 1539 and 1540:

As I expected, my announcement that I would henceforth ignore Gerdes on account of the cowardice and mendacity he displayed by failing to meet our appointment at Sobibor after all his bigmouthed bragging (see my posts # 1525 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1525 and # 1536 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1536 ) launched the poor creature into a particularly rabid fit of hysteria.

They say a woman can take everything from a man except indifference ...

Besides further repetitions of imbecilic "let’s see this and that" – demands and no less imbecilic "not one" and "what are they waiting for" rhetoric, we unsurprisingly have the fellow’s claim that I ran away from him – a claim that, under the circumstances, requires about as much wishful thinking as the "Black Knight"’s howling that King Arthur was running away from him after having chopped off both his arms and legs, in the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The following quotes are from Scene 4 of that film, available under http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-04.htm ; emphases have been added where I think Gerdes’ lame victory dance mirrors the situation and attitude of the "Black Knight":

Quote:
ARTHUR and BLACK KNIGHT:
Aaah!, hiyaah!, etc.
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's left arm off]
ARTHUR:
Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
BLACK KNIGHT:
'Tis but a scratch.
ARTHUR:
A scratch? Your arm's off!
BLACK KNIGHT:
No, it isn't.
ARTHUR:
Well, what's that, then?
BLACK KNIGHT:
I've had worse.
ARTHUR:
You liar!
BLACK KNIGHT:
Come on, you pansy!
[clang]
Huyah!
[clang]
Hiyaah!
[clang]
Aaaaaaaah!
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's right arm off]
ARTHUR:
Victory is mine!
[kneeling]
We thank Thee Lord, that in Thy mer--
BLACK KNIGHT:
Hah!
[kick]
Come on, then.
ARTHUR:
What?
BLACK KNIGHT:
Have at you!
[kick]
ARTHUR:
Eh. You are indeed brave, Sir Knight, but the fight is mine.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Oh, had enough, eh?
ARTHUR:
Look, you stupid bastard. You've got no arms left.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Yes, I have.
ARTHUR:
Look!
BLACK KNIGHT:
Just a flesh wound.
[kick]
ARTHUR:
Look, stop that.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Chicken!
[kick]
Chickennn!
ARTHUR:
Look, I'll have your leg.
[kick]
Right!
[whop]
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's right leg off]
BLACK KNIGHT:
Right. I'll do you for that!
ARTHUR:
You'll what?
BLACK KNIGHT:
Come here!
ARTHUR:
What are you going to do, bleed on me?
BLACK KNIGHT:
I'm invincible!
ARTHUR:
You're a looney.
BLACK KNIGHT:
The Black Knight always triumphs! Have at you! Come on, then.
[whop]
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's last leg off]
BLACK KNIGHT:
Oh? All right, we'll call it a draw.
ARTHUR:
Come, Patsy.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!
I consider the above a proper description of Gerdes, who has disgraced himself so utterly and made such a fool of himself that his claim of my running away from him is about as far-fetched as the armless and legless "Black Knight"'s claiming that King Arthur is running away from him.

There is a difference between Gerdes and the "Black Knight", of course: while the latter is a hopeless loony but not a coward, Gerdes is both a hopeless loony and a whimpering coward. The epitome of his cowardice, which he abundantly displayed throughout our discussion by ignoring most elements of evidence I showed him, rarely if ever addressing my arguments and running about from just about all of my questions, besides bitching about me on a forum to which he knows I have no access and failing to link the CODOH folks to the present thread no matter how often I asked him to do so, was his having failed, after all his bigmouthed bragging laden with invective and threats, to honor our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008. That behavior, as I told Gerdes in post # 1536, made him a slimy little worm so low that I don’t consider him worth talking to anymore – and I wouldn’t be surprised if our reasonable readers marveled at my patience and wondered why it took me so long to reach this decision, and why Gerdes had to go to such depths of cowardice and mendacity before I told him to fuck off. What is more, I nevertheless gave him the chance to continue our conversation under certain conditions, in the last two paragraphs of my post # 1536:

Quote:
That is, unless you expressly undertake to henceforth answer my questions and address my arguments, like I have addressed what piss-poor "arguments" you have presented (they boil down to repetitive and unimaginative variations of your "not one this-and-that" rhetoric) and answered your irrelevant to idiotic questions to the best of my knowledge.

I look forward to a statement in the above sense until same time tomorrow, Mr. Gerdes. The absence of such statement will be construed as your also considering our conversation finished.
Of course stinking liar and coward Gerdes wouldn’t be stinking liar and coward Gerdes if he had not ignored these last two paragraphs.

He also wouldn’t be stinking liar and coward Gerdes if he didn’t now call in question my having been at Sobibor and having taken the photographs I stated to have taken. In Gerdes’ Simian language, this reads as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
I said that any photos that the faggot posts will not prove that she ever set foot in Sobibor.

Let's see proof that you were actually in Sobibor faggot.

Let's see proof that those photos were taken in Sobibor.

Let's see EXACTLY where in Sobibor they were taken, IF they were taken in Sobibor.

Let's see proof that those bones are human.
All photos I took at Sobibor on 14, 15 and 16 October 2008, plus a number of stills from video films I made there, can now be reached on the thread "My Trip to Sobibor" of the RODOH forum, the link to which is http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/6369.

Some of these photos/film stills show me at Sobibor waiting for Gerdes to show up:

I spent two hours there waiting for a "White" specimen like this:

(someone here seems to have a hunch that the fellow on the above picture is Gerdes, and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he had this aspect), but none showed up. The only people I saw, apart from some passers-by, were Polish workers loading wood onto open railway cars on the Sobibor branch line, whose work I filmed close up until the supervisor told me I was not allowed to film:

and thereafter from my rented car

while listening to Polish radio:

Other photos show the "ash mountain" monument and surrounding area, for instance these here:

Still others show bone fragments found in various parts of that area, for instance the following:

The location of these findings become apparent from the photo series or films that they belong to, sometimes even from the photographs showing the fragments themselves. I have endeavored to photograph the bone fragments closely enough for anyone to see what they are. As I said in post # 1536, I would have liked Gerdes to be there to hear and record his lame babbling about what other than bone fragments these objects are supposed to be, but the whimpering coward didn’t show up.

I also photographed the texture of the soil at Sobibor, for instance in this bared part of one of the greener areas:

As to "proof that these bones are human", I’d say that results from the context of all evidence to what happened at Sobibor, even where bones fragments don’t show obvious signs of having been exposed to fire like some of them do. Gerdes should get used to the idea that the context of all known documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence, including but not limited to what is mentioned in my post # 777 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=777 , shows Sobibor to have been an extermination camp for human beings and not a chicken farm or something like that. This means that, bar evidence to the contrary, any bone fragment found there can be safely considered a human bone fragment from one of the camp’s victims.

The rest of Gerdes’ hysterical antics is either repetition of beaten old rhetoric that has been slapped around his ears many times, or crap he has also dished up on CODOH, where he again went whining about me like the characterless coward he has amply shown himself to be. I shall therefore address it in my next post in connection with Gerdes’ mirror messages on CODOH.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; October 29th, 2008 at 09:04 AM.