View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2008 #1634
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

This is from my post # 1629 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1629 :

Quote:
So stinking liar and coward Gerdes remains on ignore.

Except, that is, for the following questions, which I of course don't think the stinking liar and coward will have the guts to answer:

Do you confirm that you are identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below, Mr. Gerdes?

If so, we have another reason why the NAFCASH reward remains unclaimed, perhaps the most important one: who in his or her right mind would take a $ 100,000 reward offer from such a character seriously?

If not, then what do you look like, Mr. Gerdes?

Let’s see your face, if it’s not the one above.

Whoever intends to apply for your $ 100,000 reward has a legitimate interest in knowing the aspect of who he is dealing with.

And whoever is seriously offering a $ 100,000 reward should have no problem with showing his face to potential reward applicants.
As I predicted, stinking liar and coward Gerdes ran away from my latest questions, as he ran away from so many questions before. Instead of answering them, he let fly with further repetitions of his hysterical "let’s see, let’s see", "not one this-and-that", "what are your waiting for", etc. diatribes, asking questions that are irrelevant and/or have long been answered and spouting his inevitable self-projecting invective. In sum, he insisted in further showing what a worthless piece of scum he is.

And as he also didn't tell me whether he is prepared to meet the conditions for our conversation to continue, which were repeated in the a.m. post, Gerdes remains on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum.

However, I shall again take advantage of this thread to comment Gerdes' latest antics on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", where the cowardly piece of trash continues mouthing off about me although he knows very well that I’m not allowed to post on that forum. These antics are interesting in that they show exactly what is giving poor Gerdes sleepless nights – in this case an article by Prof. Andrzej Kola with descriptions of the mass graves and a map that, as I pointed out in my post # 1615 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1615 , shows the matching of Prof. Kola’s findings with four mass grave areas visible on a satellite photo stupidly provided by Gerdes himself (another of the shots in the foot that poor Gerdes can’t get over).

Gerdes’ post of Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:56 pm on the CODOH thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5107 reads as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Well well well, it seems Kola has written a report after all, and parts of it are leaking out. It looks like that pathological liar Meuhlenkamp has been holding out on us.

This is from his latest rodoh post about Sobibor (Can I come too?):

"...at least about 150,000 people were mostly converted into ashes and bone fragments ("mostly" because Prof. Kola also found bodies in wax-fat transformation at the bottom of four of the seven mass graves he identified in 2001).

Just where did he get this information?

How long has he been sitting on it?

Why hasn't this been published before?

Why has it taken 8 years for this information to surface?

And why didn't these alleged "huge mass graves" show up on Freund’s GPR scan?

When are we going to get to see a photo of these alleged bodies in an alleged state of "wax fat transformation?"

Notice that the dull one is denying 40% of the alleged Sobibor holocaust. (I wonder what his partner Michael Shermer thinks about that?)

Also notice the dolts phrase - "at least about." LOL!!!

FYI, this rodoh thread also shows one of the alleged Kola maps (post #67). But "they" still refuse to release the map showing the alleged location of Kola's alleged core samples. This map was shown on the video that was pulled from the The Sobibor Documentation Project's website.

Why do they not want anyone to see it?

What are they trying to hide?
My comments:

Quote:
Well well well, it seems Kola has written a report after all, and parts of it are leaking out.
Actually Prof. Kola wrote an 8-page article with two maps for a bulletin of the Polish government institution called Rada ochrony pamieci walk i meczenstwa, which means "Council for the Protection of Memory of Fighting and Martyrdom". This article has never been published outside Poland, and even in Poland it’s circulation seems to have been restricted to readers of said bulletin, who I don’t expect to be exactly numerous.

Quote:
It looks like that pathological liar Meuhlenkamp has been holding out on us.
Self-projecting pathological liar Gerdes should at least spell my name right when calling me names that fit himself like a glove. As to the "holding out on us": while I learned of this article not too long ago, what makes this poor pig-faced creature think that I would be under any obligation to disclose information I have to filthy scum like him?

Quote:
This is from his latest rodoh post about Sobibor (Can I come too?):

"...at least about 150,000 people were mostly converted into ashes and bone fragments ("mostly" because Prof. Kola also found bodies in wax-fat transformation at the bottom of four of the seven mass graves he identified in 2001).
Wow, Gerdes has been reading the RODOH thread about my visit to Sobibor, which is now in it’s 9th page under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/6321?page=9 . But he should be careful with mentioning RODOH on the CODOH Cesspit, because his fellow stinking liar and coward Jonni "Hannover" Hargis is scared shitless of RODOH and might resent the reference.

Quote:
Just where did he get this information?
Where I am now, IIRC.

Quote:
How long has he been sitting on it?
As I said before, I’m under no obligation to disclose information I have to filthy "Revisionist" scum, and the "sitting on it" tells us something about Gerdes’ sorry state of mind but little else.

Quote:
Why hasn't this been published before?
Why it hasn’t been published except in the bulletin of the Polish government institution mentioned above? I have no idea.

Quote:
Why has it taken 8 years for this information to surface?
Actually the basics of this information were published in the press inside and outside Poland back in 2001, as Gerdes well knows. Why no further details have been published I don’t know. It might be related to the differences between Prof. Kola and the entity that hired his services, which I have been told about.

Quote:
And why didn't these alleged "huge mass graves" show up on Freund’s GPR scan?
Actually at least one of them does, and that’s just what becomes apparent from a very short video, there being no room for concluding that Freund et al found only what they mention in the video. See the 9th update of my blog article about the Sobibor mass graves under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html

Quote:
When are we going to get to see a photo of these alleged bodies in an alleged state of "wax fat transformation?"
As soon as excavations in the mass grave areas are carried out with due permission from the Polish government. I hope this will happen in the course of the coming year, and I’d love stinking liar and coward Gerdes to be there when it does.

Quote:
Notice that the dull one is denying 40% of the alleged Sobibor holocaust. (I wonder what his partner Michael Shermer thinks about that?)
Actually I’m doing exactly what the Hagen County Court did at the trial against Bolender et al in 1966, where a court expert established the minimum number of Sobibor victims that could be ascertained on the basis of documentary evidence (see my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...frenzel-1.html ). The higher figure, as the court also pointed out, is an extrapolation from partial data made by Polish examining judge Zdzielaw Lukaszkiewicz. Like the Hagen court, I prefer a lower figure wholly supported by evidence over a higher estimate only partially supported by evidence. And if poor Gerdes believes that the higher figure is written in stone and any questioning of it qualifies as denial, he is thereby only revealing that his understanding of historiography never made it – like the rest of whatever is inside his skull – beyond kindergarten level.

Quote:
Also notice the dolts phrase - "at least about." LOL!!!
What’s the poor soul trying to tell us? The figure established by the Hagen court in 1966 is the minimum figure that could be ascertained on hand of documentary evidence. The court itself pointed out that the actual number of victims could be much higher. Hence my statement.

Quote:
FYI, this rodoh thread also shows one of the alleged Kola maps (post #67). But "they" still refuse to release the map showing the alleged location of Kola's alleged core samples.
Actually, as even poor dumb Gerdes should be able to understand, "they" (whoever the fellow means by that) can only release what Prof. Andrzej Kola has released for publication. And that is only the maps attached to his above-mentioned article in the Polish government bulletin. Why Prof. Kola hasn’t yet published or authorized publication of other maps or further details about his findings I don’t know. Not being an imbecile conspiraloon like Gerdes, however, I expect the reasons to be rather banal, probably related to the differences Prof. Kola is said to have had with his government employers.

Quote:
This map was shown on the video that was pulled from the The Sobibor Documentation Project's website.
Funny, I don't remember having seen any of Prof. Kola's maps on the video, and Gerdes said nothing about a Kola map in his CODOH blather commented under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html. Is Gerdes mixing something up here, or is he lying again?

Quote:
Why do they not want anyone to see it?

What are they trying to hide?
Outside Gerdes paranoid cloud-cuckoo-land, nobody is trying to hide anything. How about considering banal explanations like disagreements about the video's contents among its makers, instead of spinning silly conspiracy theories? Banal explanations are usually the accurate ones.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; October 27th, 2008 at 06:42 AM.