View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2009 #54
Lasher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
Keep reading.

"Perhaps neither group commits many violent crimes at all. Perhaps both groups are risky enough to be careful of. In this case, I think the latter option applies."

Don't ask me. It doesn't matter for my point anyway.

I'm saying that class membership is defined by attributes which are more relevant than morphology. Race membership isn't. Therefore, class membership is probably a better thing to judge by than is race membership.

I never said race membership should never be used to make judgements.

Because this site is thick with racial abuse and hatred. Often directed at individuals.

No it isn't. To say the contrary would be illogical.

One group being more dangerous than another doesn't mean that either group should be described as "dangerous", or that only one should be described as dangerous. Perhaps one should, perhaps both, perhaps neither. The mere presence of a difference in dangerousness doesn't allow you to reach any of those conclusions.
Lasher had much rather be accosted on a dark street by a fellow whiteman than a nigger, because the nigger would most likely be the owner of a headful of anger and hate toward any white he meets, and take it out on his victim, whereas the whiteman would probably just want to rob his victim and make his getaway. There are probably very few whitemen lurking down in the dark streets of niggertown waiting for a nigger to come by to rob and maim, but nigger thugs are everywhere.