View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2017 #4
steven clark

Default anyone else sick to death of the rude service by black women

I recall when I went to a city office to pay a ticket, and the black women there were lazy, rude, sarcastic, and it was a pleasure to leave them.

Much like when I was in the army, had to go on sick call, and waited and waited while the two black medics kept yakking and yakking. When I asked them to get a doctor, the woman scowled. 'You show repec'," she sassed.
I walked past them, found the white doctors, and got taken care of.

Then, I went to Steak n Shake last week, ordered a malt, and the black waitress was prompt and friendly. Good malt, and she got a nice tip. But a man at the counter had been waiting twenty minutes for a malt, was angry, and three customers were lined up at the check-out. There was no help, and the manager (white) had her hands full back in the kitchen. The man shouted, and a black woman said 'hey, we got no help, you just gotta wait.'
He did get his shake, but said he'd never come there again. The help is all black, and seem overwhelmed.

I eat taco salads there, but have gotten diarrhea from them. When I went to a Steak n Shake out in the country, with whites only working there, the salad had no diarrhea. Also, it was lunch, the help was busy but competent. It felt good being around whites. A group of my friends liked to go to the Steak n Shake in the city, but stopped when one of them got food poisoning and had to go to the hospital.

My favorite time was when I called a Pizza Hut for a pizza. After nine rings, a black guy answered. "Yeh?"
"I want to order a pizza."
"We busy!"
He hung up.