View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2017 #274
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
2012, AHP pulls over a senior white guy, haircut flat top, sedan. Claimed they smelled marijuana in my car, pulled me over for "following too close." (that part's important). They plopped, me in their 100 degree plus squad car, tore everything out of my trunk, and kept coming to the squad car ORDERING me to admit I had marijuana in my car (they kept repeating this Miranda rights crapshit..huh?). That's like ordering Annette Funicello to admit she was trafficking cocaine and selling her ass on Rodeo Dr. They did this multiple times. I honestly thought I was in the Twilight Zone. I nearly passed out from heat exhaustion in the closed up squad car. After 90 minutes, and I had refused a half dozen times to just accept a marijuana possession charge, (of course I did), they left everything out on the side of I-40, and I had to repack everything. They warned me that I'd probably get pulled over again up ahead (I wasn't, fortunately). Creepola!!! Snowflake AHP's no less.

October, 2016...Texas panhandle. Pulled over by the Texas Highway Patrol. "Following too close" (Hmmm, sounds familiar; I make sure I'm always 300' from the nearest vehicle; translation? Lie. So you've pulled me over...whattya want, I'm thinking? Puts me in the patrol car, makes sure a second officer (drives up from behind) is there in the car, first. Interrogates me. Get this: "Who are you voting for?" A little hard to answer I thought, since this cop was Hispanic. I said Trump anyway. He got squirmy, said nothing and wrote a warning for "following too close" and let me go.

This is not your mom and dad's country anymore, like it or not

By the way, I now wear a wire when driving interstate - you should too.
They're not called badge fags and blue niggers for nothing. These heroic Judge Dredd wannabes sound like particularly virulent scum. They cannot make you admit anything or answer any questions. If under arrest, you have your Miranda right to remain silent--use it. Otherwise, remember the 5 words: "I have nothing to say." Badge fags rely purely on intimidation and your own ignorance to get what they want. They are used to dealing with stupid niggers, spics and low-brow Whites, not someone who knows his actual rights. That's good you now wear a wire while driving--asshole kwaps can take that from you, but still demand your rights anyway. And NEVER consent to a vehicle search. They may do it anyway, but you are on record as not consenting to it. Go ahead and sign any tickets/citations--it's not an admission of guilt, and you can always fight it in court later.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor