Full Thread: Stephen Whittle
View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2008 #71
Bev
drinking tea

Treasurer of the British People's Party received a letter from them this morning.

"Simon and Steve sent a letter today to me and I am pleased to report that despite the arduous circumstances they are in good spirits. They are currently sharing a cell which obviously is making life easier for them and they are due to attend some sort of trial in the next couple of weeks. They are optimistic that their case will prove successful but have both stated that even if it isn't they will not regret their decision as their initial objective was publicity and to make a strong stand point which they've certainly achieved! They will be appealing ANY convictions as we anticipated they would. They have also stated that support has been somewhat lacking which is something of a surprise considering what these two comrades have done for Nationalism and free speech, so please, please write a letter of support to these brave men. I am sending over some dollars via a good American friend of mine but if anyone has any spare dollars left over from their holidays can you please contact me so we can send more money which is desperately needed. Also if anyone Stateside can help with emergency shelter if needed can you email me? Once again, please please support these honourable men who have made huge sacrifices for all of us. I spoke to the prison this evening and interestingly they told me the British media are still pursuing a very active interest in this story but NONE are reporting it..."

If anyone can help with emergency shelter, could they please let me know and I'll pass your details onto the BPP. Alternatively you could pm BHUK on here, or TruthTeller or BPPADMIN on SF.