View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2019 #57
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Because jews and women are already working on producing kids without men:

We must go step ahead and exclude jews and females from birth process.
I've actually thiught of that myself, but it would be, at best, a temporary stop-gap measure. If White women succeeded in cloning themselves, bypassing men, they would quickly die off because (1) they would still need men to do the heavy/dirty work, and (2) male armies of other races would quickly conquer them and mix with them.

As a temporary, emergency measure, men could clone themselves to produce an army of men to conquer these errant women and restore the balance. It would still require an egg, and I don't know where you're going to get those from. You woud also need some sort of incubator, unles you want men to turn themelves into seahorses, and the boys produced thereby would not be breast fed, unless you want men to grow boobs.

I agree that there would be advantages to a world without women, but do you really want a world where everyone is happy and gay?
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler