Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
[saw Linder tweet this, so credit to him]

Bush, Rockefeller, Rothschild & Hitler

JANUARY 23, 2013 AFP 18 COMMENTS

By Michael Collins Piper

Some AMERICAN FREE PRESS readers were upset by the first two articles in this series reflecting on the proliferation of myths, phony documents and fraudulent “quotations” muddying serious research into big issues of the current day and events of the past.

However, AFP’s job is to report the facts.

This week, we take a look at one particularly ubiquitous myth—a combination of myths—which has excited many: A variety of claims the Bush, Rockefeller and Rothschild families and a host of “Jewish bankers”—together or independently—helped finance Hitler’s rise to power.

The most cited source for the story Jewish bankers paved the way for Hitler is Hitler’s Secret Backers, supposedly by a Jewish banker named Sidney Warburg.

First of all, there was no Sidney Warburg. But those who actually read the spurious book (and most who cite it haven’t read it) will find the unknown author says—in contrast to what people think he said—that Jewish bankers didn’t finance Hitler. Instead, the book claims some naughty non-Jewish bankers did so.

But even that isn’t true. An accurate assessment by James Pool in Who Financed Hitler absolutely refutes the legend big banking or industrial interests played a substantial role funding Hitler. Most of the Nazi Party’s money came from small contributions and sales of literature.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=8153
[good job, RK - i came here specifically to post this and you beat me. all i can add is there are a LOT of links in the original. it's similar to the khazar stuff - continual misrepresentation. jews are not khazars. that theory is debunked. people who push it are liars are dupes - and more important, anonying wastes of times. same with those who try to portray hitler as the tool of some other party. he wasn't. he was sometimes wrong, sometimes failed, but he was not a tool of bankers, jews, or big business.]