View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2009 #19
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
You might be a believer of individualism but how can individual achievement be accomplished without a medium to work on or a medium to create the individual? One is a creation of one's society and society is a creation of one's genes , the two are completely interconnected. It's as easy to be proud of one's creator as it is to be of one's creation. Your nihilistic ideology suggests one shouldn't be proud of one's parents since they were after all supposedly randomly selected (A complete stupid lie you pulled out of your ass). Your ideology suggests that one should be proud of nothing but one self, but the values by which you perceive value is instilled by your culture, your race, if you do not value this culture then you by default do not appreciate its values. If you do not appreciate its values you are worthless to yourself. You're a worthless, meaningless arrangement of organs which ultimately has no value and would be as good dead as it is alive. Of course that is only on the basis of cultural value, when it comes to the base desire to live, well one doesn't need any reasons for that. If we were all lead by pure rationale I think Jews and Shabbos goy would have long canceled themselves.

This is of course natural for someone who is an addict of post modernism and media which aims to destroy culture.

How can you assert that it's a random event? It's completely illogical for you to say that.

I can only be what I am, it's impossible to be otherwise. There was never any chance involved, the moment the gametes that created me were formed I was to be what I am. There is 0% chance for me to be anything but what I am. If any other person was to be formed in that embryo it would no longer be me and thus its impossible to be anything but what I am.

Fail.

That is your judgment which is completely irrelevant as I have already proven that you are a nihilist and thus by default values are something you'd deny as having any relevance. Thus it's easy to brush you off as irrelevant when it comes to cultural values.
I love how this jew shows his stupidity, despite trying his best to cloak it under a veil of half-sophistication, you have shown the sophistry of his statements.

Brilliant post.

Last edited by Karl Von Clausewitz!; February 4th, 2009 at 07:04 PM.