View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2011 #11
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
When I visited the Atlanta area I went to see Mary Phagan's grave site. (I also think I have of picture somewhere of what the hanging site looks like today).

I spent some time studying this case, and there are many books, movies and articles published trying to exonerate Frank. Most articles are extremely biased in favour of the heeb of course. Most try to blame the murder on a negro janitor (picture below) who worked in the same building. After doing my own research, I decided independently that the heeb was the guilty party.

Even though I did my own reading on the case, there was one fairly convincing aspect,
When would a bunch of white Southerners of that era pass up the chance to lynch a nigger? Answer, never, unless he really wasn't the killer.

Here is a book not put out by the ADL controlled establishment. (It is by a relative with the same name as Mary)
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/mary_phagan.htm
The propaganda response of kikery to the murder of Phagan by Frank is blatantly contradictory to their standard race propaganda. That was one of the first things I noticed when I first read up on the incident.