View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2009 #24
Hunter Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
VNN is updated daily, thanks to Socrates, and I have put out far more ideas, and better ideas, than anybody else on the Net.
Socrates is nowhere near as talented a writer as you are. Your output has declined and the VNN frontpage has suffered. I've seen countless VNN readers complain of this.

Quote:
No one, by contrast, associates a single idea or expression with Brimelow - or anybody at Vdare. I haven't read that site in years, it's just there to draw money from the middle class, not to make change that helps Whites.
Could you shed some light on your falling out with Dietrich? I've heard some disturbing rumors flying around.

Quote:
Here's the truth about yourself, which you don't realize. Your value, which is great, lies in your knowledge of American racial history. That's where you are close to unique when it comes to 'net commentary.
Thank you. I've said before that your constant hammering away at the Jewish Question has influenced my development. For a long time, I was quite dismissive of you, but I eventually recognized there was much truth in what you were saying.

Quote:
On the rest of the stuff, you'll come around to my position, as you already have in many ways. Sometimes you are echoing me without even seeming to know it. I like your writing, and you. I get a little irritated at your straw man 'Single Jewish Cause,' but whatever, no big deal.
We agree on the most important issues. I take a lot of your themes, translate them into a different language, and reach a different audience. White people are divided along class and religious lines. In order to reach them, we need to broadcast our message on different wavelengths.

Quote:
In conclusion:

- direct, vicious, even vulgar personal and political attacks are the right way to go, and we'll continue that here
As should be obvious, I disagree on this point.

Quote:
- NOT crediting people, plagiarizing them, displaying a back-dog spirit of fawning after rich, successful conservatives, naming and citing them, but not naming and citing people on your own side - continues to be the wrong way to go, and TOQ and Johnson, and even MacDonald, should be ashamed of their actions in this regard
This is unfair. Greg Johnson has long admired your work. He tried to engage you, but you responded with personal attacks. There are lots of VNN graduates in the TOO/TOQ network.

Quote:
- altho personal attacks are good, specific claims should be backed by evidence. No one should be accused of being a jew, or a fed, unless there is evidence put out. Those who make false accusations should be and will continue to be shunned at VNN. I say our ethics are not lower than TOQs and the other jew-criticizing conservatives, they are higher. We have put out more and better ideas than they have, and our behavior has been stronger and purer.
This is a policy that has evolved over the yeras. I remember the days when VNN was a free for all.

Quote:
- it IS the time for more activism. The woman down in StL can't get the school board to release the video of her daughter being attacked by a nigger. KM and TOQ and "Hunter Wallace" can write another 1000 essays, and that won't change. You can't change the culture except in very limited ways without controlling the government and the mass media. That means politics, and that means activism.
Activism is fine. In parts of the country (ex. Mississippi or Alabama), it is doable. In other parts (ex. Vermont or Massachusetts), it is not. We should be realistic about this. Instead of wasting $30 million on a fruitless political campaign, as Ron Paul or Pat Buchanan have done, we should focus our efforts on trying to change the culture. Without a cultural foundation, political victories will be fleeting and won't produce any substantial change in public policy.

"A functioning police state needs no police."
—William Borroughs