View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2009 #38
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Fade-Prozium-Hunter Wallace writes ably and daily, there is value to him and what he does. He is wrong about certain things, but, as he came around on jews, he will come around on the other stuff we VNNers are right on. They always do. Because they're Aryans, and they can only hold out against the truth for so long, and then it becomes undeniable. It will be the same with Johnson. I am not their enemy.

I will respond to Ebbe's many responses in this thread later, have been responding to posts at his site today.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...#comment-27141
Yeah, I just spent 20-30 minutes reading posts on that thread. Lots of anti-VNN comments there. One even stated I'm a federal informant and that I've been paying all VNN's bills since 2004 with money provided by the federal government. Meaning, if true, that VNN is a FBI front group.

How bout it Fade ?? Do you think there's a chance it's true ??

As for Fade "coming around", good luck. You're not only gonna need good luck, but some divine intervention to boot. His head is harder than Krupp steele.

So Hadding used to live with and work with Dr Pierce, huh ?? I didn't know that. I wonder why he doesn't post under his real name.

Last edited by Rounder; December 15th, 2009 at 06:09 AM.