Full Thread: FBI Strategy
View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2012 #23
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"COINTELPRO -- WHITE HATE was inaugurated on September 2, 1964, two months after the president hade told Hoover to pursue the Klan just as he had chased the Communists. WHITE HATE went on for seven years, inflicting serious and lasting damage on the Klan.

[...]

WHITE HATE "involved all the techniques developed in the FBI's long-running attack on the Left. Once a week during the fall of 1964, FBI agents interrogated all known members of the White Knights of the KKK, blaming other Klansmen for being snitches and naming names, sowing deep suspicion among Klan members. Few knew who was an informer and who was not. The FBI dangled small fortunes before potential KKK informers, offered outright bribes to Klansmen who could serve as double agents inside state and local police forces, planted bugs and wiretaps in Klaverns, carried out black-bag jobs to steal membership lists and (on at least one occasion) dynamite caches. The FBI's infiltration of the Klan proved better than the Klan's infiltration of state and local law enforcement agencies." (p. 247)

It appears the FBI defeated the Klan primarily by its ability to bribe members to become informants. I suspect the Southern tradition of taking money from Uncle Sam to fight in its military undermined whatever little loyalty there was among these Southerners, who seem generally to share the mentality of beaten dogs. The reason they were so willing to take money from the enemy is that they don't truly believe their side can win, and that is the result not just of the War of Northern Aggression, but of their reaction to it. That's my judgment, anyway.
According to main stream media reports, by the 1970s, the FBI had enough paid informants inside North Carolina's largest klan group, to elect the state's grand dragon.

I knew this, and that's why (1980 thru 1986) I invited state and county law enforcment personnel to attend all our meetings, rallies, and marches - to prove we were legal and that we had nothing to hide.

It's not only impossible to prevent infiltration, but moreover, every attempt at secrecy of any kind, subjects WN groups to even more suspicions and scrutiny, therefore more infiltrators, and infiltrators intent on throwing some WN asses in the slammer.

An above ground, totally legal, white political party is the only way to go, all things considered. It's what Hitler and the NS did, and they conquered Germany, Europe, and points east.

Last edited by Rounder; August 28th, 2012 at 12:23 PM.