Full Thread: Ammunition
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013 #29
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Ryan View Post
I'm confident that A.A. was unaware of the following when posting:

Before dealing with Caleba's the readers of this thread may want to consider the following facts.

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...-campaign.html

The link has the details of how really rotten this incident was. In my opinion, Caleba's deserves no business from any white person for anything at any time, ten years ago, now or in the future.

Never Forget
Good point. While I would agree with you under normal circumstances, when ammunition is so scarce, and I mean almost impossible to find, is it more important to forgo the reality of not having enough lead to possibly provide/defend your family or continue a boycott against a shitbag company? And in reality, many of the firearms/ammunition companies are either owned by jews, beholden to jewish ties, or down right "Equal Opportunity aka Anti-White" by nature to begin with. In these times, I consider it a necessary evil.

Of course, do take note how they are charging much more for the same product compared to other companies. I hate price gougers, fucking jew bastards.

On topic, I went to several local shops today, seeing what they had on the shelves. Unfortunately, I was about 2 hours late - one store had a shipment of 5.56mm that came in - and sold out that morning. Plenty of Remington .30-06 Core Lokt 180 gr on the shelves, and a few 7.62x39 surplus steel cased rounds - and that was it for rifle ammo. They had the complete line of 12 ga and 20 ga shotgun ammo (slug/buckshot/game shot). They had virtually no pistol rounds - a few boxes of FMJ .38 special and FMJ 9mm. Similar results at the other shops, .30-06, shotgun, and .243.

I did purchase one of their last boxes of 500 count .22LR and a box of 100 .22LR subsonic hollow point rounds. $40 combined.

I ordered a reloading press kit (press, scale, powder dispenser, automatic primer feed) along with a brass tumbler and digital caliper. It's a start.