View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2010 #18
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
at first I wondered why April would be showing a 15 year old debate, when so much has changed in the past decade and a half. but then I realized no one on the other side wants to debate it, they want to smother discussion about it with anyone who doesn't have their agenda
There's that, but there's also the fact that the revisionist movement has pretty much fallen apart and become a shadow of its former self in the last 15 years. There were a lot of internal problems at the IHR and that organization never got back on its feet. Willis Carto started a revisionist magazine called The Barnes Review but has little interest in the holocaust, feeling that the subject has been beaten to death. Germar Rudolf was very active but then he got deported and jailed (I think he was recently released but that doesn't matter since he'll never be able to express such views again, at least as long as he's a German citizen). Zuendel was jailed, but he was pretty much retired anyways. Faurisson and Toben can't open their mouths publicly because they'll be prosecuted. David Irving I never considered to be a revisionist, at least not in public. Simon Sheppard is in jail. Bradley Smith is the only revisionist I can think of who's still going at this full tilt.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; March 17th, 2010 at 12:53 AM.