Full Thread: Update in Germany
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2001 #1
lANDSER

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIATLUX
Well! personally I think we (nationalists) got the right to to act and speak in public and say what we think. If the Highlanders still carries a grudge against the Brits for what Britain did to William Wallace and more then who am I to blaim them. Mind you , rather than whining you could choose to move (and don't say you haven't got the choice) try moving to a Irish IRA stronghold and see if you like that better - hell! - atleast you then would have something to whine for.....

But you see my friend you miss the point....
I do not think that Brits , Scotsmen and the Irish are of different races and calling it racist remarks when a Scotsman makes condescending remarks about a Brit I find that completely and utterly ridiciously - it's
really not different than if someone doesn't like fat people and calls a fat person a fat pig and you would then make a claim that the fat people is now of different race than the rest of humanity just so you can have the non-fats thrown to jail for mere mockery.

If you can't stand the heat in Scotland , stand up for yourself or make peace with the local Scotsman then leave to where you came from !
Don't expect me to accept haveing my race annihilated just because you act like a cry baby.....
WISE WORDS!