View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2010 #113
Alex Linder
Administrator

First, people don't need to worry about hurting my feelings, won't happen. I already know the worst about me, and can taunt myself more effectively than any you.

Second, the ideal, yes, ideal, here is that we WN can demonstrate in a free-speech forum that we can defeat all comers - in arguments, insults, whatever. Head, heart, hands, we'll kick their ass. We moderate by the north star of that ideal.

Third, free speech is not an absolute anywhere. It is secondary here to what is good for Whites. That said, we are not going to stop anyone from making an ARGUMENT, a political argument, as long as he observes the few simple declared known obvious easily decipherable rules.

Fourth, we'd like to attract more intelligent posters than stupid ones. More intelligent people see past externals (name, rep, clothes) to internals and essentials. Hence, the focus here is on the contents of the poster, not his signature, his rep, his fantasy name.

Fifth, anti doesn't really mean anything on a forum other than someone with a different view from the majority. We don't pretend we are a political organization or party here, just a discussion forum.