View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2008 #47
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Whatever you say.

I already did if you learned to read. The majority of soldiers are teenagers or at least under 25 and don’t have any real training. They need more rounds. If you have a squad of well trained snipers then 3 shot bolt actions would suffice with a support man with an M-14.

But as I pointed out earlier it takes more rounds to fight more people. Fighting Germans who didn’t want to die was one thing, however gooks will run right into gun fire by the thousands and there is a need for more rounds.

Air support isn’t something you can call up and have in a second, by the time air support arrives the fight is usually over. When a soldier needs firepower he needs it instantly not in a half hour.

In the hands of a skilled shooter the M4 is deadly up to 400 yards and even 500 yards in the right conditions. Most fights take place under 300 yards. Even with the M4 soldiers run out of ammunition in firefights. I don’t claim that soldiers are trained marksmen however the M4 is good for the sniper as well as for the person with the spray and pray mentality.

Gun magazine writers (who you can meet at any major gun show) will tell you they write what sells and what they are paid to write.

Of course I am not knocking the value of those rifles but for the cost they are not worth the extra money.

Vietnam was over when I was born and I have no idea what a woords is.

No but to make the claims you are making about combat you need to have a lot of experience with both before you say what a person should and shouldn’t use.

Liars always say they never freeze. The ones I know that have shot people and could verify it always had some sort of problem before they pulled the trigger.

This coming from an idiot that thinks Arab camel humpers are white and completely derailed the point of this thread. You never once answered if anything smaller than a 45 will penetrate a groids skull. You go into all sorts of nonsense to avoid the main subject.

At least I know what an Aryan is and it isn’t some mud colored Iranian.

The only reason I am even acknowledging your foolishness is because stupid statements like you are making will mislead people about weapons. The truth is weapons could be the most important thing we will ever discuss and stupid people who don’t know what they are talking about will give bad information and could cause some others who don’t have experience to make mistakes.

So why did the Russians go to the AK round and the Germans were making plans to go to a smaller round? Only places that lose wars still depend on massive rounds, yet they also must rely on countries that use smaller rounds for defense.

I know that many people with unlimited budgets will carry the M4 with a $3,000 H&K sitting at home in the closet.

Do you?

Some of my military friends and people I have talked to do and that is where I learned.

That shows you don’t know what you are talking about. You still have the weight and with a .308 in anything more than a 20 round magazine is impossible to maneuver. Also the .308 as I have said before isn’t accurate after the first shot if shooting rapid fire. I don’t care how strong a person is if the gun isn’t mounted then your third shot will be in the air.

First trials were ineffective and improvements were made.

Because some unknown idiot uses google? I have stomped unknowns on VNNF for years, they will cry and leave, demand I be banned or get banned themselves. Then come back as sockpuppets.

Those genius camel humpers are all going to be clad in body armor. Even at that the .223 FMJ will penetrate most body armor.

I have seen foreign soldiers and trust me they are not any better.

The reason the USA isn’t successful against non-whites is because they don’t use the same tactics. The North beat the south because they would go into places like Atlanta where there were no men and burn it to the ground. They went into places like Dresden where there were no men and burnt it to the ground. I don’t even have to mention what they did to the japs.

If they applied the same genocidal tactics to Vietnam and Iraq there wouldn’t be a war.

Gooks had the home field advantage, dedicated instead of drafted soldiers and the AK. Guerilla warfare is almost impossible to win.

AS I recall Germany stomped all of Europe without even a fight and if America hadn’t bailed them out all of you would be saluting the Swastika today. I am not saying it was a good thing, but the British aren’t a serious military force and they don’t fare as good as Americans with ragheads even though they have better trained soldiers.

So after I stomped you in religious threads, humiliated you in Arab threads you are going to come to this section and derail every thread with an America vs Britain debate instead of answering the question.

Will anything smaller than a 45 acp penetrate a Negro’s skull?
for th sake of argument; the only reason the gooks used the russian or chinese version of the AK47 was NOT for accuracy, the 5.56 round will shoot circles around the 7.62 round. Have you ever WITNESSED in person and AK47 in action? hell the barrel bows up when fired and the whole weapon about shakes apart, the only saving grace about it is they NEVER jam, throw them in the mud, water, dirt whatever; the tolerances are so loose it's almost impossible to make them lock up, but they aren't accurate for shit, it's a big ole' heavy round that when fired on full auto is deadly, this is the only reason the U.S. uses it in their mini-guns and other full auto weapons, is for putting a lot of heavy lead down range; this is the voice of experience speaking. Now; on the other hand; if you want to spend a crapload of money on a single weapon having it accurized, you can get some decent range, but who wants to spend several hundred dollars on an AK when you could spend that money on an extremely deadly accurate M14 instead?BTW; this paragraph is FYI Sandor; I'm not trying to rain on your parade; but I've seen the M16 and the AK in action under the most dire circumstances imaginable so I know!

Last edited by Richard H.; April 12th, 2008 at 10:42 PM.