View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2008 #67
SidW UK
Banned

Quote:
Van Hoogstraten's arrest is the latest in a long line of clashes with the law. In the Sixties Van Hoogstraten - who has referred to his tenants as 'scum' - was jailed for four years for arranging for a hand grenade to be thrown through the window of someone who owed him money. In 2002 he was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 10 years in jail after a business associate, Mohammed Raja, was shot and killed by two hired hitmen. He appealed against the conviction, which was overturned in 2003. In 2005 a civil court ordered that Van Hoogstraten pay the murdered man's family £6m in damages.
Hoogstraten is one ugly nasty Jew, he owns a shit load of property (real estate) in Brighton England where I live. And although I've never met him personally I know people who have. I also knew all about the hand grenade business which happened on Portland Road in our neighbouring town of Hove. Mohammed Raja was no saint either, I know he didn't like to pay those stupid enough to work for him, and although his murder was no great loss, it is typical that the Jew got away with it.