View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2012 #463
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
If you actually believe that, you're a complete fool.

Have you ever looked at any media in South Africa? Do you realize that whites are an <10 percent minority, and they are reviled in the media, and subject to jobs discrimination called Black Economic Empowerment? It will be no different here. The muds will be nothing but emboldened as their demographic power grows, and the controlled media, already 100% anti-white, will grow only more obnoxious and louder.

Please - read these three sites for two months, and see what you think: Gawker, Jezebel and Deadspin. You will see a remarkable level of overt HATRED of ordinary whites. It's really not even veiled. Yeah, they sort of pretend it's privilege they hate, or frat boys, or entitlement mentality, but no, it's pretty clear they just hate white people, white men in particular. There's no way this hatred will decrease because these haters have the official power and authority, and there are absolutely no repercussions for what they say. And most of them are white! Along with many jews and sex deviants. The muds, meanwhile, have been trained for 100 years that ALL their problems are due to these priviledged, entitled, racist, smug, hateful white men. Whom they now have the whip hand over.

You truly are an idiot if you think the media will EVER take the white man's side in this country short of a revolution that takes the mass media away from the jews.

Go look at California today, where whites are under 50% of the population. Do whites get treated better because of it? If anything they are treated worse.
Are you joking?

Is South Africa filled with Mexicans and other different racial groups? No it's almost entirely Negro. That's why they punish the White Minority there. The only reason the "muds" band to together in the USA is fight a common enemy. In fact Mexicans hate Blacks in the USA more than Whites. Once Whitey is done with, they will turn on each other, and possible even the Jews. That's why they (the Jews) will become our "allies" all of sudden (in the future, not now, not tomorrow). They will need to play us against each other.

Basic politics I'm talking about bud. Maybe you're the idiot.

Maybe the subtlety of what I'm saying is going too subtle for you. The Jews will want to use us (White People) when the time comes to take on another ethnic group that might to try to gain control. I assure you that another racial group will try to if given the opportunity. So they will need to turn us against them. This isn't so hard to understand is it? You really think that Jews will want to take America from Whites to just lose it to Mexicans (or any other group like that)? Jews play chess, you sir are thinking of checkers again.

Also I want to point out, because maybe this has confused you, I don't think it will be a good thing at all.

Last edited by procopius; November 6th, 2012 at 11:56 PM.