http://www.nbc24.com/Global/story.asp?S=3387856

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jew-NBC-Affiliate
May 25, 2005
Teen Kidnapping, Prostitution Arrests
Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

Also on the Web

VIDEO: Rob Packard speaks the teen's fathers after the ordeal

(Toledo, OH) --- Toledo police believe the man that was living at 3221 Downing Ave. kidnapped local teenage girls, ages 14 and 15, and held them against their will for 11 days.

Deric Willoughby is charged with kidnapping the girls, forcing them into prostitution and assaulting one of their parents who tried to come to her rescue.

Two other women are charged taking part in the beating and prostitution - Brandy Shope, 18, and Jennifer Huskey, 23.

Parents of the two teenage girls say they vanished on Friday, May 13, after leaving to get some snacks.

A father of one of the kidnapped teens tells NBC24 he thought they ran away, until he got a phone call Monday from the Washtenaw County Sheriff in the Ann Arbor, Mich., area. One of the girls had been picked up by police at a truck stop.

"A detective told us the story that they were kidnapped and forced into prostitution," the father says.

The parent,who doesn't want to be identified,says he later learned his daughter was still being held against her will in the Toledo home.

"If one acted up, the other got beat up," he says. "My daughter got thrown downstairs. I just learned they tried to escape the second day and both got beat badly."
The parent says he called 9-1-1 Monday after learning where the girls were being held. He says he couldn't wait for police to arrive, so he busted in and fought with the suspected kidnapper.
"I broke out the guy's windows to get into the house," the father tells NBC24. "He lunged at me and I cracked him in the head."

Toledo police arrived in the middle of the fight. The parent recalls hearing his daughter's voice as he was getting beaten by the suspected kidnappers.

"She was coming up the street saying, 'get off my dad!' I saw her. That made me happy to see her."
Toledo police are still investigating what the 13- and 14-year-old girls went through while they were gone with the suspected kidnapper accused of running a house of prostitution.

"I think he's scum, demonic. "He has to be possessed, preying on young girls."