View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2019 #77
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool every picture tells a story

I like how Russians (and most other Euros) don't cut every blade of grass and chop every tree in the urban landscape so it resembles a golf course with buildings sprouting from it the way we do in America ...nature should be left alone and enjoyed for what it is ...as long as its not left to become overgrown.

In the picture of the hair salon if you look closely you can see the difference between American and Eurasian designed HVAC technology in the condenser units mounted on the outside of the building ...note the difference between the Toshiba on the upper left and the GREE unit mounted above the entryway ...do you see the difference?

Also noted is the difference in the finish of the installs between the older units in the right (professional) of the photo and the sloppy installations of the newer ones on the left ...there are volumes of information in the details of all the photos Alex has posted here about Russia and Russians, after all every picture tells a story don't it?

Not a Rod Stewart fan but like this song:

Daddy said, "Son, you better see the world
I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to leave
But remember one thing don't lose your head
To a woman that'll spend your bread"
So I got out, wooooo

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house" - Stewart on his many divorces.