Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
[Just noticed this in the inbox...]

Reply To: [email protected]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: De Oppresso Liber
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:28:23 -0500

Yes, its another criticizing email for you to doctor and respond to in hopes
of making yourself sound intelligent. If it wasn't for your location in my home town of Kirksville I would regard you as someone beneath my notice. However, your hate movement is going national and you are claiming to be headquartered in Kirksville, so I have decided to write you and make you aware of my opinion on this. First of all, you subscribe to the revisionist history of the Holocaust which is particularly bogus. How do you propose that the hundreds of thousands of people who have seen or survived in concentration/death camps are all lying? How do you suppose their stories coordinate so well with actual installations that were liberated by Allied troops? Whats next? We didn't really land on the moon? You're an Aryan supremacist and yet, whats this, you yourself aren't actually Aryan. Yes, I realize you probably have your own definition of Aryan to cover this and its a moot point but the fact that you believe Jews are behind so many of the problems in our country is absolutely ridiculous. What is behind most of the problems we have in America is ignorance, which your group seems to be a bastion of. If you people would simply stop bitching about problems happening and actually try to fix them rather than driving a wedge deeper into our nation then we might get somewhere. Sometimes it is honestly hard for me to believe people like you can claim to be patriotic Americans or whatever it is that you call yourselves. Diversity is what has allowed this country to prosper. The United States was formed out of colonies who were each very different with widely different customs and sets of laws. We have struggled with racism and bigotry, but we have learned a lot from our stumbles and falls. What is important is that we have gotten back up fixed many of these problems and continued on. You seem to want to keep us from progressing and it is because of this that I want you out of my town.

The level of hypocrisy that people like “James” Lochbaum churn forth never ceases to amaze me.

The subject title of his e-mail is “Liberating the Oppressed”, yet he seeks to run Alex Linder out of “his” (Lochbaum’s) town because Linder has a different opinion.

Talk about oppression!