View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2005 #87
Ironguard1940

Default Littering an arrestable offense?

10/29/05, Daily Press [Va.]

Police probe Aryan paper's distribution

October 29, 2005

WILLIAMSBURG -- Williamsburg police are investigating the distribution of a white supremacist newspaper on the grounds that it may have violated a city law against littering. One person has complained about The Aryan Alternative but no arrests have been made, police said.

Unless a person is caught in the act or clearly identified, it may be hard to make an arrest for littering, police said. The paper was also distributed late Wednesday or early Thursday in Newport News, and city police there are also investigating. It would be hard to make an arrest for littering in Newport News because the papers were neatly distributed and it doesn't appear to have violated the law, city attorneys said.

Earlier this week, a reporter for the Alternative, which is published in Kirksville, Mo., distributed the paper in Waynesboro, a city near Charlottesville.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/loca...?coll=dp-briefs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I am no law expert, but I have NEVER heard of littering being arrestable offense. I love how the jewsmedia says it "doesn't appear" to have violated city law because they were neatly distributed. Well, thanks. We try to be neat when we throw these babies on your lawn. I guess the Williamsburg police have not heard of the Constitution yet. Perhaps we need to mail them a copy. White Solidarity. :box: