View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2009 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

The opposition to homosexual marriage generally relies on religious arguments drawn from the Scriptures or from the traditions of the various churches and sects that drummed up money and votes against same-sex marriage. I hate to pour cold water on good intentions, but religious arguments are of no great validity in a country without a national religion. Many Protestant sects–Obama’s pseudo-Christian United Church of “Christ,” for example–endorse Gay Marriage, and of the groups that oppose it, e.g. Mormons and Catholics, they agree on so little else, beginning with every item of the Nicene Creed, their united opposition amounts to nothing more significant than a single-issue tactical alliance whose members are united only in what they reject and not what they affirm.

Such incoherence, I would suggest, not only cannot be made the basis for a practical long-range strategy but also confuses the simple and weakens their convictions. If Christians can join forces with Mormons, why not Muslims (as some self-declared conservatives do)? Why not Voodoo practitioners or Moloch-worshippers, who want more live babies to sacrifice in their abominable ceremonies.

You have to read a lot of Fleming to appreciate just how pathetic the bolded part is. Big Tom is heroically calling out Mormons as non-Christians. He doesn't care who hears him. What a man. He's calling Mormons non-Christians, and by God, he doesn't care who's listening. The Mormons, of course, won't fire back at him in any punitive way. He knows this, so he feels safe in playing the big man and calling them out. You will never in a thousand years catch him doing the same to the jews. In the case jews are to blame, Slinky Tom and his Goat buddy Wilson will always -- always -- blame...whites. "We" allowed this to happen. "We" did this to ourselves. You say, but, but, my people were innocent peasants, farmers who came here from the old country. They weren't any part of the elite. They sure didn't vote for, expect, or want any of what America has become. No matter, we ordinary whites are to blame.

Never, ever, ever once will an elite conservative, a Ph.D. like Fleming or Wilson, blame the jews, even when these messrs are well aware that the jews say exactly the same things about their own motives as the White nationalists do. Even when jews admit that they hate White Christians and work to undermine the Christian White majority throughout the west, by immigration and social policy, never once will these conservative cowards blame them. Why? Because they are cowards. The cowards Clyde Wilson and Thomas Fleming know that there are very serious consequences to holding the jews responsible for their anti-White behavior. They would lose income and respect. Best, they think, where the jews are guilty, to keep your trap shut. Or blame whites. Yeah, that's the meal ticket. Blame your white audience. I can mislead the groveling conservatards who read me, thinks Fleming. It is safe. Where else are they going to go? All I have to do is refrain from blaming the real power destroying this country, the jews, and double up in my defaming anyone who exposes my punch-pulling. The White nationalists say what I fear to. I must attack them in order to preserve my position. I know! I will prevent them from making comments on my site. But I will allow any irrational jews to lie and malinger, and whatever length he feels appropriate. In this way I will preserve my position and all its emoluments; few will be the wiser.

Let it be megaphoned from the moutaintops: Tom Fleming is a coward who fears to take on the real opponent. His hatred of White nationalism and race-realism is nothing more than his hatred of what he sees in the mirror - a weakling.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 28th, 2009 at 12:33 PM.