Full Thread: #1 Green Nigger Thread
View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2019 #1211
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Sadly, my own grandfather took part in that in a small way during WWjew like millions of other Worst Generation members. I remember as a kid seeing a box full of German postcards, some dating to the 19th century that he looted from a German home. Also he told me about an antique shotgun he found there or in some other place he boxed up and tried to have shipped back home, but never made it. Probably a Sgt. Crapgame from Kelly's Heroes-type or some other GI grabbed it for himself. But nooo, only Hermann Goering and other evil Nahtzees stole things, not the heroic and virtuous All-Lies. I don't know what happened to the postcards after my grandfather died, my grandmother might have gotten rid of them.
Don't feel alone, Brother. My father's side of the family were all green niggers for life except for him. He joined before he was drafted and spent the time stateside as a REMF!!!!! His brothers fought the eevviill natzeez and hated the fact that me and some of my cousins took German in high school and college. My REMF (Rear Echelon Mother F****r) father nearly started a fight with me when he got drunk and I was at home. He started railing about how I was a "naatzee" and I told him to back off since I wouldn't fight him. He did. A few of my great-uncles fought in WWI, paving the way for Germany's horrific treatment and hyperinflation until Hitler straightened out the mess.

We can't choose our family, Brother, we just can hate what they did!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 12th, 2019 at 03:47 AM. Reason: more info