View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2019 #480
Erik T. White

The kwaps as well as the "victims" were niggers living in chimpcongo:

Quote:
…(Lewis)ended up doing two stints in prison on drug-related cases that since have been tied to disgraced former Chicago police Sgt. Ronald Watts.

[…]

Watts' corruption run ended in 2012 when he and Officer Kallatt Mohammed were convicted of using shakedown tactics against a drug courier who actually was a FBI informant. Watts was sentenced to 22 months in prison, and he moved to Las Vegas after being released.
In recent pending lawsuits involving him, Watts has invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination more than 40 times, according to court records.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp

Ronald Watts:

Kallatt Mohammed:

How bout ol' Kallatt Mohambone?

Quote:
A former Chicago police officer was sentenced to 18 months in federal prison today for using his police muscle to extort protection payoffs from heroin and crack dealers in the Ida B. Wells public housing complex.
Kallatt Mohammed, 47, remained defiant at his sentencing hearing, telling U.S. District Court Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman he was following the orders of his superior officer in order to be granted time off to visit his children in Ohio, not because he was interested in the cash.
"I never planned to do it. I never took anything that didn't belong to me," Mohammed said in a firm voice.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...026-story.html

De nigger kwaps dindu nuffin!!!! And, I had to dig around to find out what ol' Kallatt Mohambone's sentence was. It wasn't in the msn article. The articles, if you can stand to read more, focus more on the poor niggers, kwaps and "victims," than po-lees korupchion. What does one expect from jewchimpcongo?

If these had been a pale cops they'd have been most likely charged with "fedral hait krimez" and be serving 25 plus years in the slammer. But, since it's jewchimpcongo, and these are jew pet niggers, further reporting will go down a memory hole.

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 12th, 2019 at 08:13 AM. Reason: more info