View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2020 #2
SmithAlex
Banned

that is actually a great point i'd never thought about

the Jews raped the black slave women and produced many mulattoes with jew blood

Freemasonry was always mostly whites with jew blood in them

Jews teach them that if the mother is jewish then the child is Jewish so they identify 100% as jews and work to accomplish the will of their pure blooded Jew masters.

there is also the actual psychic ,organic connection that compels them to assimiliate into the jewish super organism which is Satan.

The Jew Super Organism is real, living, sentient Being , which you call 'God'

Quote:
Winston was struck, as he had been struck before, by the tiredness of O’Brien’s face. It was strong and fleshy and brutal, it was full of intelligence and a sort of controlled passion before which he felt himself helpless; but it was tired. There were pouches under the eyes, the skin sagged from the cheekbones. O’Brien leaned over him, deliberately bringing the worn face nearer.

‘You are thinking,’ he said, ‘that my face is old and tired. You are thinking that I talk of power, and yet I am not even able to prevent the decay of my own body. Can you not understand, Winston, that the individual is only a cell? The weariness of the cell is the vigour of the organism. Do you die when you cut your fingernails?’

Obama himself was possibly part Jewish, his half brother was from a jewish mother and he possibly came from the same brood.

Barrack is a Jewish name.