View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017 #70
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

I was drunk as a skunk last night Em ... sorry. I've tidied all that up (deleted that junk lol). I'll send Mr Linder some money right now:

https://vnnforum.com/donate.php

And the answer to your question is - no kids, whereas all my childhood friends have and they have solid jobs ... I'm a failed man ... caught up causing. Preacher Smithwick is hereby retiring from the cause as he's said he was going to do, and get his life together. I'm still in my mid 30s so there's sortof time.

If only we had a church ... potentially like the one Mr Cobb tried to organize (I think he needs a better strategy though )... life would be better (also that community housing idea he had was commendable - although I think it's probably better/safer we aren't all located in a small geographic location lol amenable to quick liquidation lol). I'm glad you've found a partner (apologies again for hitting on you Beautiful - we need 1000s more like you).

Preacher Smithwick is now scurrying away with his tail between his legs, very hungover ... may this be a lesson not to drink and post folks ... off to the parental fam for our Canadian Thanksgiving and some harsh manual labor in the form of winterization of the house (which will make the hangover so much more enjoyable lol). Cheers

Last edited by John Smithwick; October 12th, 2017 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Remember folks ... don't drink and post ;)