View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2017 #78
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Quality Relationships Give u Long, Good Life; Religion = Death and No Brainz

Knowing people, whether they be family or community, actually care about you, will keep your memory intact, and keep you alive longer.

"There isn't time, so brief is life, for bickerings, apologies, heartburnings, callings to account; there is only time for loving.
And but an instant, so to speak, for that."---Mark Twain

Case study on happiness, intergenerational, proves up that the one thing that impacts you most in life is whether you feel the people around you really care for you.

So the massive gang-bang to get people to accept your cult cuz it's lucrative is really fucking stupid, it creates a poor quality of life for all, including the person doing it.

This is not just for Christ isansers, it applies across the board.

The fact that people want to create such a miserable world, to build a giant gang that can defeat the others, of your own race, for no good reason (but to rake in the most $, not find truth and build good things), is insane.

I have a special burning passion against it, religious abuse of people. I'd hope to see it defeated in my lifetime.

If you want religious freedom, go somewhere and get it, with your fellow idiots, and leave other people alone. Do it for free if you really have a sincere desire to 'better the world' with whatever you've been 'selling'.

All 'pastors' of any faith should be told: Get a job.