View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2010 #22
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Journalists "must" portray 'minority communities' fairly and accurately - i.e., in the officially prescribed way. They are only being "fair" and "accurate" when they portray "minorities" in the way the government tells them, with no reference to their actual behavior. This kind of enforced doublethink is characteristic of jews, communists, feminists and any body they control.
I've been hunting high and low for more on this, and I think this might be it.

I've had a skim read. Unfortunately I can't copy and paste it but everyone should have a look as it contains some great statistics - London is 40% non-white. Birmingham is 30%. Other things that jump out from a quick read are: Black and ethnic minorities in the UK are not foreigners or visitors. They're British!

A journalist can now be found guily of stirring up racial hatred if they print something likely to stir up racial hatred. So if they print that a gang of muslims have been arrested and convicted of grooming young girls - they can be done for stirring up racial hatred!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/25462409/B...a-Censor-Guide

Last edited by Bev; January 21st, 2010 at 05:13 AM. Reason: early morning + not enough caffeine = typo