Full Thread: Autism
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2017 #7
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Remember, the definition of jew isn't: "any random greedhead or asshole we hate."
The lack of morals jews have with regards to business, and even every day life have thoroughly corrupted White societies around the world. Guilt (being a jew) based on actions alone has never been realistic. Even if we get rid of every jew, some of their poison will still linger around in the society if that problem isn't also addressed. And that's the justification for why morality needs to be set into law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
How many White kids with autism had jew pediatricians?
It used to be as rare as 1 in 200 or more. And now they're claiming it's as common as 1 in 50 in some areas. That hints to the issue being environmental. Some medical doctors have stated they believe it's related to vaccines.

Evidence supporting it:

http://www.naturalnews.com/027178_autism_vaccines.html

Quote:
Mercury toxicity is a suspected cause of a steep rise - a tenfold increase between 1984 and 1994 - in diagnosed cases of autism in children around the world, according to some scientists. Specifically, the culprit is thimerosal, a mercury-based compound used as a preservative in vaccines commonly administered to babies and infants. Thimerosal-free vaccines are available. If you have a child who will be receiving vaccinations, ask for and make sure thimerosal-free vaccines are used.

Is it mere coincidence that rates of autism increased when the Center for Disease Control inserted additions to the recommended vaccination program for infants in 1988? In the 1980s, autism rates were estimated at only six in 10,000 children. Today one in 150 children is autistic, though in some areas autism affects closer to one in 50 children. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has acknowledged that thimerosal can be a neurotoxin (knowing very well that mercury is a neurotoxin), and in 2004 stated that thimerosal-containing vaccines were associated with autism.
I say if it's not thimerosal (mercury), then it's probably some other poison. They've known for a long time that mercury is extremely toxic to humans, yet have been putting this substance into vaccines even after knowing that. So I think my cynicism here is perfectly justified.

There is no reason to not err on the side of discretion and at least delay getting your kids vaccinated as long as possible. Because an infant's immune system is considerably more vulnerable to the adverse effects of these toxins, than lets say a 3-4 year old. You can't even get your kid enrolled in school unless they've been vaccinated. Not every parent can home school their kids, unfortunately. But they can still delay these vaccinations as long as possible. Just keep your kids away from beaners and other non-Whites.

I think it's fucking bullshit that they're forcing vaccinations for diseases that have for the most part been eliminated in developed countries. Instead of injecting our children with poison, we should be isolating ourselves from areas that have these diseases.

I've never taken a flu shot, and never will. I had the flu about a month ago, and it was just a slightly worse cold, honestly. Within 5 days of over the counter stuff, I was back to 100%.

Last edited by Crowe; February 15th, 2017 at 09:08 AM.