Full Thread: Americas
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2011 #73
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
That's good stuff but I think we're playing the jews game when we debate who was here first issues. Sure it's interesting and we get to see Linder destroy the opps but in the real world it doesn't matter who was here first, it only matters who can take it and who can keep it.
That's true - but my argument doesn't depend on who was here first - his does. His entire case blows up when it is demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt that whites were here first, and that is in fact what the evidence shows.

Quote:
Whitey took it but he's losing it real fast and that's the reality of it and we won't get it back by winning who got here first debates. That's a moot point now and I think big jew gets a chuckle when he reads stuff like this. As if hymie cares who got to N. America first.
I disagree. The fact they covered up Kennewick discovery site shows they do care quite a bit. Your argument is like saying we shouldn't discuss 'the' 'holocaust' or WTC demolitions.

It's all of piece, as I see. We should attack them on every front, just as they lie on every front.

Besides that, it's a fascinating question to research.