View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2018 #30
Stewart Meadows

Then there's the jewish writer and journalist Jackie Jakubowski, who lives and works in Sweden, and writes garbage articles in which he defends third-world immigrants in Western countries:

Quote:
Jackie Jakubowski, född 5 oktober 1951 i Szczecin i Polen, är en svensk författare och journalist. Jakubowski kom till Sverige som flykting undan den antisemitiska kampanjen i Polen 1970. Han var mellan 1980 och 2015 chefredaktör för kulturtidskriften Judisk Krönika och utnämndes 2000 av Sveriges Tidskrifter till "Årets journalist".
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Jakubowski

Here's an English-language article about him from Hebrew Union College:

Quote:
Rabbi David Ellenson, President of Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion, awarded Jackie Jakubowski with the Doctor of Jewish Communal Service at Graduation Ceremonies in New York on Thursday, May 5, 2011, at Congregation Emanu-El of the City of New York. Jakubowski was honored for 25 years of scholarly distinction as an alumna of HUC-JIR.

Jakubowski, who was born in Poland and moved to Sweden due to an anti-semitic campaign in Poland, was employed as the editor-in-chief of Judisk Kronika (Jewish Chronicle), the largest Jewish cultural publication in Scandinavia. After five years, in 1985, Jakubowski was granted a scholarship and took a sabbatical year to study at the Jack H. Skirball Campus at HUC-JIR in Los Angeles.

Jakubowski writes regularly for Sweden's largest daily newspapers, Expressen and Dagens Nyheter, in the cultural section. He is also a guest columnist in a number of Swedish political and cultural magazines. He has participated in a series of radio and television programs that have dealt with Jewish culture and with different aspects of Judaism. In 2000, Jakubowski received Sweden's most prestigious prize in journalism, "Journalist of the Year."
http://huc.edu/news/article/2011/huc...kie-jakubowski

In one of his articles (published in a jew-owned newspaper, of course) he actually wrote that Europeans should view jews and gypsies as their role models(!). Yeah, the chutzpah is off the charts.

Jackie Jakubowski. "Trust me."