Full Thread: #1 Linder Thread
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

It occurs to me, I have about 100 invites to Gab. So if you want to join, I guess if I put in your email, you will be let on board pronto. So post your email here if you so desire, or PM it to me. I think that's how it works. I have used Gab for months, and for me it replaces Twitter 100%. I get the same amount of useful news, and I don't even follow 200 people.

Here are my Gab posts du jour.

Alex Linder · @Alex_Linder
6 minutes
Many executions, few prisons. Few laws - but enforced with Dutertean harshness. This makes for civilization.

Stick cunts in stocks. Whip men till their back looks like a bloody bingo board.

"Penitentiaries" are an uncivilized form of torture invented by the miserable English. Close them.

13 minutes
All must be done to POLARIZE the white world between WHITE NATIONALISTS (#TEAMWHITE - those who put race first, second and third) and TEAM JEW, who is the leaders of the forces bent on destroying us. CONSERVATISM CLOUDS THE PICTURE AND CONFUSES THE PEOPLE - destroy it.

15 minutes
Attacking libertarians makes no sense, it's like a stallion attacking a gelding. Libertarians are eunuchs - they are useful & unthreatening. The ones to attack are the conservatives, for they are professional seducers and misleaders. They, not libertarians, are a true threat to white nationalism.

29 minutes
Traditionalism is wrong. Never be afraid to correct a mistake.

an hour
Remember there was a time when you didn't doubt the Holocaust?

Apply that same thinking to your Jebus. Go out and make an honest intellectual inquiry. Pretend jesus is a gas chamber in Nazi Germany - prove he exists.

You can't. The balance of evidence is entirely against it.

an hour
the fear is yours, the laugher is mine, little man

an hour · edited
My grandfather was able to buy ten acres, raise four boys on it, do a little farming, have some cows, pigs and chickens and fruit trees. All for $12,000. He drove a truck, did other modest jobs. How was his America not better than what we have today?

an hour
Prediction: The future of white liberation involves teams of whites invading jewsmedia concentration points and mass-slaughtering the liars within.

an hour
We sacrificed money, leisure, life-quality, sex, large families - all so we could have a giant, jew-controlled central government.

an hour
Minimalism, MGTOW, white nationalism. There are many natural connections between these.

an hour
You don't need to be saved. No one can take responsibility for your sins but you. Jesus didn't exist.

Acknowledge these truths or remain forever a child.

#TeamWhite