View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2017 #73
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

I just want to absolutely (and totally doodidilly ) close by saying the ultimate solution IMO is to organize a new faith system to replace Christianity.

I've outlined the concept both on this forum and the other one we don't mention here:

https://vnnforum.com/blog.php?u=23738
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/blogs/u43554/

I reference many things (I've even hidden links to Klassen and Pierce's efforts within (at least within the European American Faith article - and of course by doing that, google removed it from search indexing; however, the British Faith article remains free from any link to those men, and google has honored me by allowing the British Faith to appear on its index).

Em, you are one of the most bright, sweet and well spoken people I've met on these forums. Given that Mr Cobb is your partner (I didn't know this before), I just want to also close here by saying that since we all recognize we need a replacement for Christ-Insanity ... I would even help fund his next attempt at creating a church ... if, IF, ... he took a less polemical approach.

Why not simply call the next attempt: the European American Faith, and why not keep it very simple i.e. a mission statement to have 'sermons' on our history, philosophy, and science (add some comedy, song and dance to make it more fun). Forget Klassen (and Pierce) ... the thing is, we already have an European Faith and Church through the AFA (I was recently billed by them) ... it's just that, I want my 'spirituality' to include more than Odinism, which is why I'm still babbling about this stuff .

This will be my last post (I hope). I'm now retiring from 'causing' .
(And in case there's an Anglican or Lutheran minister who reads this, why don't you incorporate some of these ideas into your church? Or, at least allow us access to the buildings for a couple hours per month.)

Let my last keyboard commandoing be on a fun note lol - ideas for a church lol (?):

This is my absolute last post in this thread (and probably the board too - I have to get a life - this crap is time consuming). Amen and goodbye.

And in case new comers were wondering what I deleted after a drunken night (which included 2 bottles of wine and several beers to myself while my roommate and I watched yet another ridiculous cartoon series called Big Mouth (we're caught up on Rick and Morty, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, etc lol)), I posted a link to the lunatic Hitler's take on feminism after asking poor Em if she'd had kids yet. And then I posted a vid of Abraham Hicks on Love, and then I posted a NA meeting where Pierce spoke, and then I posted that link she left above "To The Bitter End" (it's interesting that Jews, through their holy book and religion, made celebrations/commemorative days regarding their history's most triumphant victories/tragedies as a people - which I guess is what I was doing there subconsciously). Posting anonymously on forums is, sometimes, like having your frontal lobe inhibitory mechanism removed. A man can be like a dog (especially when drunk), ... sometimes the dog is entertaining and sweet, but other times it barks and growls (this one has never/doesn't bite though .. but it's still largely worthless, unbecoming behavior). Adios (this place has been like a fun summer camp lol, with the security agencies lol, no doubt, being our parental guardians lol) lol

Last edited by John Smithwick; October 11th, 2017 at 10:10 PM. Reason: This place has been like summer camp lol ;)