View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2019 #50
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
We all can't wait to hear your great strategy to take power or what "Practicing Fascism" involves.
It's customary good practice to link to the person you're addressing. That way the other party is alerted to your comment and is able to respond if they so wish. However it's apparent that you often have a tendency to not do this and one is tempted to think that when you really wish to end an argument you choose to post in such an underhanded way (as on this thread) thereby hoping to end the exchange by having the 'last word' seemingly left unanswered by your opponent.

When you post an essay that demonstrates that you have a detailed and RATIONAL understanding of fascism then I'll consider your request which given your hapless attempt to end the conversation here is obviously not a serious one

As things stand this previous response for the requested essay is unacceptable...
Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
I could write such an essay on these events that happened around 80-90 years ago, but I am not going to. I don't have that much free time on my hands and if I did, I couldn't be arsed. It's useless information in 2019.....