Full Thread: Stephen Whittle
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2008 #48
Mark Kerpolt

Stephen Whittle is none other than a genuine hero. I'm glad that people on this forum, among them Alex Linder also and especially, are sticking up for him. I hope Whittle knows there are people that support him.

The people of VNN UK, I had my doubts about them for some time, but they're turning out to be very honorable people. I'm glad that people have been actively e-mailing around, to try to get more attention on this. I'd do the same, but we hear relatively little about what goes on politically in the UK over here. Our press is perhaps even worse than the UK's...

When you think of it though: Look where we're now. Less than roughly a century ago even kikes didn't dare to publicly attack Whites, and let alone in the racial collective sense! Now they're banishing Whites who wish to be White and remain so from their very ancestral soil! The soil where they've been as early as the Brythons, Cornish, Angles, Saxons, the Jutes and many other Aryans, in the case of Britain.

“No one must lightly dismiss the question of race. It is the key to world history, and it is precisely for this reason that written history often lacks clarity — it is written by people who do not understand the race question and what belongs to it. Language and religion do not make a race — there is only one thing which makes a race, and that is blood.”
Benjamin Disraeli [בנימין ד'יזראלי; Benyamīn Ðīzrāelī], Jewish prime minister of Great Britain, ≈1872–1880 (?)