View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2009 #10
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default US Civil War.

This thread would not be complete without reference to the Civil War. Thanks to the jews themselves, we have some answers. I hope to be adding to this even more later.

Judah P. Benjamin:
“The Brains of the Confederacy.”

Quote:
Though only a war-time resident of Richmond, Judah P. Benjamin stood head and shoulders above any Jew who ever lived in this city. Holding at various times three of the five Cabinet positions within the gift of the head of the “storm-cradled nation,” President Davis was but voicing in a practical manner the sentiment of those who called Benjamin “the brains of the Confederacy.” Whenever there was doubt as to what disposition should be made of some matter, it generally resulted in it being sent to Benjamin. It was not unusual for him to remain at his desk from eight o’clock one morning until four the next. The positions held by him in the Cabinet were: Attorney General, February 25 to September 17, 1861; Secretary of War, September 17, 1861, to March 18, 1862; acting Secretary of War, March 18 to 23, 1862; Secretary of State, March 18, 1862, until the end of the war.

When in compliance with the mandate of his physician, he relinquished the practice of law, he had to return to his various clients over $100,000 of retainers. In his sixteen years of practice at the English bar he earned over $720,000. The entire bar of England tendered him a banquet upon his retirement. He died in Paris on May 6, 1884.
The record of Benjamin in this country was truly wonderful. When United States Senator from Louisiana he declined a seat on the bench of the Supreme court of the United States tendered him by President Pierce. He was counsel for the Government in the Lower California land case, for which he received the largest fee paid for legal services in this country up to that time.

There be those who seem to delight in claiming that Benjamin was not a Jew, because he took no prominent part in communal affairs. It must be remembered that he was a very busy man, working often, as has been before remarked, twenty hours a day. No less an authority than the late Dr. Isaac M. Wise told the writer that Benjamin delivered an address in the synagogue in San Francisco on Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement), 1860.* It will also be noted that in the letter of Joseph Goldsmith, that in the fall of ’64 when Rev. Michelbacher requested the furloughing of the Jewish soldiers for the holidays, the suggestion was made that the petition be taken first to Benjamin. He being Secretary of State at that time, and the petition referring to a matter solely within the province of the War Department, shows that those in charge of the matter considered Benjamin one of them. Again it has been positively stated by the late Ellis Bottigheimer that he had seen Benjamin “called up” to the reading of the Law at Beth Ahabah Synagogue. Laying all this aside, there yet remains the racial aspect that, being the child of Jewish parents, Judah P. Benjamin was, emphatically, a Jew. All his life he had been known as such, though his wife, a devout Catholic, used every effort to have him affiliate with that church. She apparently succeeded, for on his death-bed he received the rites of her religion. This, it is claimed, had no significance whatever, as he was unconscious at the time. As a young man at Yale he possessed a Hebrew Psalter.
*Bertram W. Korn and Eli Evans have analyzed this statement by Wise, and came to the conclusion that Wise was mistaken. Benjamin was in California at the time, but never attended the synagogue there. He did make a speech at the Church of the Advent, where he appeared in a fundraising event for the case he was conducting at the time. His speech was covered in the San Francisco newspapers, and it may be that Wise, who was very elderly at the time he described this event to Ezekiel, confused a church for a synagogue. Eli N. Evans, Judah P. Benjamin: The Jewish Confederate, Free Press, 1988, p. 95.
http://www.jewish-history.com/civilwar/judahpb.html

Rabbi on the capture of Columbia, SC. details very interesting way of synagogue being held:

Quote:
It will interest you to learn that the synagogue here has been renovated; and religion, I may add with humility, has received some impetus by my presence. Service is conducted partly in the Polish and partly in the Portuguese Minhag on Sabbath days, when, from נשמת till the Prayer for the Government, the former is followed—and the service is closed in the latter. On Festivals and Holidays, all Polish is used. Of course, the pulpit is the regular vehicle of religious instruction. Our Sunday School is in vigorous and successful operation, presided over very efficiently and zealously by Mrs. A. N. Cohen; Mrs. H. S. Jacobs is Secretary and Treasurer. There are over sixty pupils attached to it, divided into six or seven classes, under competent lady teachers, who are members of the congregation.
I have accepted the ministry here for one year certain, and, if my field of labor is not very large, still I hope to be useful, and to accomplish some good to the God of Israel.
http://www.jewish-history.com/civilwar/henryjacobs.html

A nigger jew in Civil War times:

Quote:
My great great grandfather Morris Morris was an officer in the Louisiana Native Guard. Morris' mother's maiden name was Carvalho. It is my understanding through oral family history that Morris Morris was Jewish. I have also come to learn that Morris was also part black *I do not know what percentage. Morris migrated to New Orleans with his mother from Jamaica shortly before the war began. I have confirmed through the Jamaican Jewish Genealogy website, that the Carvalho's of Jamaica were Jewish.* I also believe Morris' father was Jewish, thought I have no firm proof on this matter. There is a website dedicated to the Louisiana Native Guard which contains information and photos of Morris Morris. After the war Morris changed his name to Lewis Morrison and went on to become one of the great stage actors of the latter 19th century. I believe he changed his name for two reasons:

1). To escape his African heritage. He was probably considered a Creole in New Orleans. In his photos he has predominantly white features, and:

2). To escape his Jewish heritage. Sadly Jews and Irish Catholics, next to Blacks, were the most despised of White ethnic groups in the late 19th century.

I do not believe that he would have been able to pursue his career in acting had he not changed his identity, FYI, Lewis is the grandfather of Joan and Constance Bennett and the great grandfather of Morton Downey, Jr.
http://www.jewish-history.com/civilwar/morris.html

Much more here:
http://www.jewish-history.com/civilwar/Default.htm

Quote:
Disraeli, the late Jewish Prime Minister of England, determined to divide the United States and give one part to Lionel {Rothschild}. Thus the North would become a British Colony annexed to Canada. The South would go to Napoleon {Rothschild}. In the year 1857, the money power of old Europe was centered in the House of Rothschild. Disraeli represented them in England; Napoleon III in France; Bismarck in Germany and Mazzini in Italy. According to Mr. John Reeves, who wrote on page 228, of an authorized biography entitled "The Rothschilds, The Financial Rulers of Nations," based on research in their own archives, there was a famous meeting in the City of London in 1857. The great Rothschild family was assembled from the countries of Europe for the marriage of Lionel Rothschild's daughter, Leonora, to her cousin, Alphonse, son of James Rothschild of Paris. It was at this time Disraeli is reported to have said: "Under this roof are the heads of the family of Rothschild -- a name famous in every capital of Europe and every division of the globe. If you like, we shall divide the United States into two parts, one for you, James, and one for you, Lionel. Napoleon will do exactly and all that I shall advise him."
Thus, in London, we see a plan fostered by the money power of Europe, moving in on America, and pitting the North against the South under the old principle of "divide and conquer." This has always been the Jewish plan to destroy nations which are dangerous to their plans for world conquest, to divide and conquer. Germany is a prime example, as it was divided after World War II.
Remember that the Civil War with all of its suffering, blood shed and death was calmly planned and blueprinted by the Satanic Rothschild bankers in Europe and in conjunction with their agents who control the Catholic Church from behind the scenes, in 1857. The Rothschild, Jewish, Zionist triumvirate in obedience to their Bilderberger comrades did the same with World Wars I and II, Korea and Vietnam.

http://christianparty.net/wm/wm0013b.htm