Full Thread: The word Nigger
View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2005 #16
AryanTeenBully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom
Peers of mine have tried to help foster the term 'nigger' to make it more common ly used in speech.
It would be a real shame if this great word was lost. And this is what the jews and multiculturalists want - to them nothing is as bad as the word 'Nigger'.
This is why we must use it to keep it going amongst whites as a desrciptive term for our negroid citizens.
the media will not even utter the word 'nigger' anymore even in directly quoting someone as part of a report. The will say "the N word"...that is so fuckin gay.
this illustrates the power of words.

Here are a few more niggerisms you can use in your neighborhood or circle of friends to keep this word in common use:

Nigged out: when a physical place is full of niggers or a place that is traditionally a nigger hangout. Example: that movie theater is really nigged out.

Niggering: when you do something that is basically illegal.
Example: I was niggering the government from a few tax dollars.
Could also be interchanged with jewing.

Niggeroo: someone that has a fetish or admiration for things nigger or hip hop. Example: look at that stupid niggeroo with the over sized cloths and gold chains!

So you see that Nigger is a great word that can be used in many diverse situations.
great usages. I'll definitely try to implement them in everyday speech. I also use nigger around blacks sometimes, depending on the situation. you should see the looks on the niggers' ape faces,LMWAO.

Also, remember, Nigger has a more powerful and negative connotation than ANY word they can come up w/ for White people. Cracker? please NIGGER.