View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2008 #20
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludovicus P. View Post
The KKK was viewed outside of the US as nothing more than a bunch of thugs, a lynching mob (I'm not saying that I agree or support this view, just explaining how others viewed things at the time), in this context, it's in tone with the violent, bullying and decadent picture of America portrayed in the poster.

Anyway, the image represents the US violently destroying European culture and people with its terror bombing and bringing in its own decadent, jewish, "pseudo-culture", at the pretext of "liberating" Europe. The imagery shows the NS view of the American "civilization" and its "culture": negro music and dance ("Jitterbug - Triumph of Civilization", the record in the right hand); capitalism (the bag of money in the left hand with the jew); cult of futility ("world's most beautiful leg"); promiscuity ("miss America" and "miss victory" almost naked); crime (the figure's right arm); and so on.

In the bottom it's ironically written in dutch "The USA will save the European culture from decline". The poster was published in a Dutch SS publication called "Leest Storm". Here's another version of it (if I'm not mistaken, tuisto, another member of the forum, uses it as his avatar):

Excellent post, I totally agree with you, unfortunately I think that the roots of this problem are old and many within the American White Nationalist movement don't want to address the subject. Really nice to hear about your father and his brothers refusing to fight in Europe, a truly Aryan attitude.
Don't forget about the pair of niggers doing the jitterbug in their cage.

World's most beautiful leg! Is Dancing with the Stars on yet?

Propaganda so good it's not even propaganda.

Will Obama Bomba Iran? Wait 'n see, kiddies, wait 'n see!

If you think America sucks today, imagine what it was like with millions of simpleton sheeple programmed by jewspapers and Talmudvision. Oh wait, sorry, that is America today. My point is that they must have been even worse in 1940. Minus the Talmudvision, of course.

PEARL HARBOR BOMBED! DAY OF INFAMY. TIME TO KILL GERMANS AND JAPS. Roosenfeld has spoken.

At least we now have the internet. But for how long?