View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post No-Fault Divorce: Wife Leaves Husband for Some Black Guy, Media Praises Him for Being the Perfect Cuckold

Eric Striker

Daily Stormer

March 19, 2017

Sometimes media platforms take a break from political indoctrination to tell a story of every day humanity. Middle-aged women share them on Facebook and we all sigh from the warmth in our bellies.

That’s if you’re clueless. A story about a woman helping a homeless man sounds heart-warming on the surface, but the latest trending tale dealing with a white woman going alone to take in a random mentally ill Negro from the street is simply encouragement to play African roulette. All other forms of civic engagement and good will are ignored, only acts that push the ruling agenda are broadcast globally.

Another saccharine tale that has made the rounds is a Florida woman lavishing praise on what a great and selfless father her son has. Great fathers are a beautiful thing and they are never portrayed well on TV. Women are taught that a man who is a good husband and father is not sexy or exciting. At first the headlines seemed to defy the system’s overt dedication to destroying families and the men born to lead them, but I was wrong.

The political angle for this person’s 15 minutes of fame becomes apparent deep inside the articles. The woman praising this man she describes as great to her and her 2 year old divorced him for no reason. The message is: Ladies, you can do whatever you feel like doing in the moment and there will always be some sad sap to clean up after you!

Here is the shine Jessica Singleton ruined her family for:

Now, you can’t blame her ex-husband, Jon Megason, entirely. There are no easy solutions to a woman divorcing you and kidnapping your young child. Sometimes you just have to play ball if you want to see your kid ever again.

But that doesn’t mean you have to like it. This guy’s way of coping with the horrors of the modern world is – rather than to fight – to lay down as a mattress and embrace his humiliation.

Relationship breakdowns are never easy or simple — especially when there’s kids involved.

And, more often than not, it’s the kids who end up suffering the most.

That’s why this heartwarming Facebook post will restore your faith in humanity.

Jessica Singleton and Jon Megason, a former couple based in Florida, are parents to an adorable baby boy Pierdson and have proved you really can be successful co-parents despite being exes.

From “a man who drops off the $45 box of pull-ups at my front door so I don’t have to load him up and go to the store” to a man who “listens to me cry because I’m stressed out”, Jessica lists everything she loves about her former partner.

According to Jessica, Jon does a number of incredible things including rushing over whenever they’re locked out of the house to “spending his evenings fixing things” for them.

He tells Pierdson “not to forget mummy’s boyfriend when he lists his favourite people off the top of his head” and even hangs out with Jessica’s sister’s kids so their son “can be with his cousins”.

To think that a man would ever utter th

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/no-fault...rfect-cuckold/